Hearing Problem.Dear all,
My Wife age 37 yrs is having hearing problem since birth. Allopathic Doctors say it cannot be cured the ear nerve is very weak. She uses hearing equipments. But if the voice is very very loud then she can hear upto some extent.
Will some body help me to cure this problem so that she can start listening the way we do.
Thanks and Regards,
♥ Nikkie on 2011-04-22
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♡ kadwa last decade
Patient ID: Nikkie Sex: Female Age: 37yrs
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Cannot hear from both ears since birth. Equipment is used which enables me to hear.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
I dont have any other problem.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I some time have head ache if i use the hearing aid for continiously long time.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Loud noise when wearing the hearing equipment confuses me that makes me little irritated.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
It was since birth.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
It is ok if the environment is peaceful. Not much of sound. My hearing equipment is very advanced and sensitive it picks up the very distant sound . So if the surroundin is very noisy then it is worst for me.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
No, not much.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
No external factor involved.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Hot climate i dont like . Winter is ok for me , but too much cold i dont like it. Cool climate with breeze or rainy with cool breeze,, if prefer the most.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
dont argue much
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Looking at the damge thunder strom bring i am afraid.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
Yes , it gives me strength.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
I am more sensitive toe Noise.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I like my husband and very good support for me.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Yes i like eating good food. less spicy less oily.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
I drink plenty of water.
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Hunger is normal.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
If the food has more of chilly (ginger,garlic) simple food is ok.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Sweat is normal back face head sweats while ging for walk.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
I take early morning tea , stool normal.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Sound sleep. Sleep on my back.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
My hearing problem makes me different frm other.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
My dad is havng heart problem. Gone for bypass 15 yrs back. High BP is a problem in my family.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Good. Thats what my husband says.
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
Periods are regular, some time pain in abdominal but goes off in two days of arrival.
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
Regular. it last for 1 - 6 days.
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
I feel weak during period and have pain during firt few days of period.
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
some time excessive else it is normal.
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
Thanks and Regards
♡ Nikkie last decade
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.