≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

remedy relationships 1Tissue Remedies 7Homeopathy medicinal herb of the day 406Weight gain & feeling bloated 20Please suggest a remedy to reduce/eliminate fibrous scar tissue and plaque in my penis. 22Cannabis induced Psychosis 26Thanks Maheeru... PCOS...Irregular Periods...Unwanted Hairs.. 96Irregular scanty and Absent periods please need help. 50Irregular Female Cycle and Other Related Symptoms 4Cat needs remedy 64


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

problem of ed

hello sir,
i am vikram shah and i am 34 years old. i have problem regarding ed. when i try for ed my penis going down and i feel that i can't do properly so please soul this problem quickly i really found guilty to my person.
  vikram.shah42 on 2011-06-22
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.