ED problemHi Hi
I am 30 years old and recently married..... after marriage I found that when I get intimated (foreplay) with my wife I got erection normally but during copulation (4 to 5 min) I lose ierection or unable to maintain it good enough for sex.
And even watching some kind of exciting stuff (porn) same the case is (got erection but lose quickly)
May some one kindly help me and prescribe me something useful with long term benefits.
Age: 31 years
Body Type: average
Weight: 75-80 kg
General appearance: normal
Have you used homeopathic medicines before? If so what, and what homeopathic potencies did you use?
1. Describe your main suffering?
(ED problem) Can attain erection normally but losses it with in 4 to 5 mins while attempting sex (lots of mastrubation history - dont mastrubate anymore)
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
(A) demotivated , depressed , low self esteem.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
(A) At the age of 26/27
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
(A) cant mention particularly
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
(A) hot & dry
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
(A) Moody , easly offended, arguing
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
(A) yes but little bit
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
(A) sometimes nail biting when feeling unconfident and talking to self when feeling embarace or on recalling any past embarsing situation
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
(A) feel positive , protective
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
(A) lossing of pepole i love
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
(A) any thing when hungry but must be good in taste
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
(A) normal sometime excessive
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
(A) very very ABNORMAL especially head region
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
(A) different types and digest everthing very quickly aafter eating
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
(A) i use sleeping pills (Gravinate)
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
(A) when i mastrubate YEs while in sex No
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
(A) not especially anything
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
(A) only Gravinate for sleep but even after taken them i use to have a hard erection for very long time but now its suffering
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
(A) heart diseases, Sugar
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
(A) flabby but not overweighted only tummy area after marriage
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
aakhan1981 on 2011-07-22
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.