add 15 year oldMy son has ADD, lacks confidence, very shy and cannot talk, approach, people or speak up against any thing bad being done to him. Does not have friends. He takes long time to finish assignments. He lacks time management skill and has difficulty comprehending written work. Even after reading he will forget what he read or the details, will repeatedly to remember. Writing is a chore and finds it very difficult.
He has had head injuries and was born by C_section after a long labor. His head had got stuck in the birth canal. Docotr tried vacuum before the C-section.
He has had history of constipation, week eyes, bad breath, recently he has pimples mostly on forehead which are red and not puss filled. He feels cold on hands and feet. Likes pototes, fried stuff, paratha/ pooris, chick peas. salty Cashews.
manjusu on 2011-10-27
I will post my intake form, see if you can get some answers from him as well as your own observations.
GUIDELINES FOR GIVING HOMOEOPATHIC CASE INFORMATION
It is important to describe all your problems in as much detail as you are able. One word answers and short sentences are not particularly helpful. Discuss each problem one at a time, providing (as a minimum level of detail) the following information.
1. What exactly happens?
2. Describe all sensations and pains. Each pain or sensation should be described in such a way that allows us to imagine having the same pain.
3. What causes the problem to get worse after it has started occurring?
4. What creates some relief for the problem?
5. What triggers the problem into occuring?
6. What time of the day or night does the problem occur?
7. When did the problem start? What was happening in your life at that time? Did some specific event or treatment take place just before the problem started?
Move from one problem to the next, doing the same thing. IT IS VITAL THAT YOU GIVE A COMPLETE PICTURE OF YOUR HEALTH BY PROVIDING ALL PROBLEMS YOU HAVE, EVEN IF NOT CONNECTED TO THE MAIN ONE, AND EVEN IF YOU CONSIDER IT OF LESS IMPORTANCE.
You should address each problem separately using the above 7 questions as a guide. Do not put all your complaints into each of the 7 questions. Discuss one problem at a time. If you have, for example, a headache with nausea, do each component separately too (what makes the head pain worse or better, what makes the nausea worse or better).
As well as this, please describe any traumatic incidents that have taken place in your life. Discuss anything that has had a lasting impact on you mentally, emotionally or physically.
Discuss the way that you manage or deal with your problems, or any problems that occur in your life.
Discuss any patterns you have noticed in your behavior especially concerning your disease.
Discuss any part of your life where you feel stuck or unable to change and grow, especially where this occurred around the beginning of your disease, or as the disease evolved.
Describe your childhood and the kind of environment you grew up in, with reference to your relationships with your family, your school experiences, and any serious childhood diseases.
If your earlier discussions have not mentioned these already, please describe:
1. The specific foods that you crave (not just like) or hate
2. The specific drinks that you crave or hate
3. What your sleep is like
4. How the weather and the temperature affects you
5. What kinds of things in the environment you are particularly sensitive to
6. What your general level of energy is like
7. What your level of sexual energy or desire is like
8. Describe your menstrual cycle
9. Also give these details
a) Body type and build
b) Skin colour and texture
c) Areas of the body tends to perspire on
d) Odour of sweat, body, stool, flatus, urine
e) Colour of stool, urine, sweat
10. Give any reactions to vaccines or medical drugs.
11. What homoeopathic medicines have been given, and what were the results?
Professional Classical Homoeopath
♡ brisbanehomoeopath last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.