Severe Acne Vulgaris, please helpAoa Doctor , i am 24 years old, my hieght is 5'5 and weight is 85kg, i m not married.
my problem is that i have Severe Acne on my face, Especially the cheeks and the area between neck and cheeks, no pimples/acne on nose or forehead, i have had 3 treatments ,the last doctor said it is Severe Acne Vulgaris, after the treatments my condition got better but after the treatmemt gets over the acne comes back like before or even worse, i also can not touch my face sometime as the pimples hurt a lot , my 2nd treatment involved applyin Retin-A cream to my face that peeled of my skin but it was making the condition worse so i dis continued after a month or so but it has discolored my cheeks :(
nobody in my family has acne problem, also when i start losing weight the acne is at its worst i dont know why, that makes me stop doing any kind of exercise, my diet is not very good i admit but it is not that bad either,also i drink 6 to 7 glasses of water daily! please suggest what should i do, Also this month i had heavy periods with blood clots for 22 days so i went to a doctor and she gave me duphaston, so now a days i m on that treatment ,the bleeding has stopped but
i m noticing that i m getting more Hurtful Acne on my cheeks ,chin and the area between neck and cheeks, is it because of the Pills ?
i read on a lot of places that turmeric has some very good healing qualities, and it is good on empty stomach so it is my second day that i am taking little turmeric powder with warm milk in the morning on an empty stomach, will it effect the treatment i m on these days? will it be bad if i take it while the Duphaston treatment? please tell me if turmeric taking in the morning is ok and suggest me sumthing else that can end this Torture once and for all. i would be really grateful. Thankyou
Sidrah on 2011-12-09
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ nawazkhan last decade
The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:
Order the remedy in a 5ml Alcohol pack aka Liquid Dilution in a bottle with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake it hard to produce bubbles. This is homeopathic succussion and must be done every time before a capful of the bottle which is the dose is taken as directed.
It is understood that you will not use any other drugs or homeopatic remedy if you use this therapy.
Please post your response to the Arnica therapy in a week.
♡ Joe De Livera last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.