3.5 year old is getting fever/ cold on and off since the time she started going to daycareHello Doctors!
My 3.5yr old daughter is catching cold/fever approximately every 2-3 weeks.Just 2 weeks back she had sudden high fever and when we took her to doctor the doctor said she has chest congestion and prescribed her antibiotic for 3 days.Also the doctor said she has calcium deficiency. Exactly after 2 weeks she is feeling feverish. I feel I gave her head shower previous night(not to mention she was in the water for 40 mins playing)and she is having fever because of this.
Would appreciate your kind advice.
suhana17 on 2012-03-02
2) How is the thirst?
3) Does she takes food willingly?
4) Any signs of shivering during fever?
5) Any viral fever symptoms at daycare ? find out.
6) Does she has chest congestion very often?
7) Food she likes and eat more?
8) Does she takes milk everyday?
9) Any rashes on the skin at the time of fever?
10) Any injury signs on the body?
11) How is her sleep?
12) Over all how is her day ?
13) At present what is the temperature at your location?
14) Any symptoms of fever in family at present or past?
15) Explain about her food intake breakfast-lunch-dinner?
♡ Nikkie 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.