knee joint painMy Mother (Age - 52yrs) has Knee Pain for the Last few years. Its getting worse day by day. A recent Knee screening test reveals the following result:
'Reduced medical joint spaces with osteophytes from articular margins of femur and tibia and posterior margins of patellae on both sides suggests osteoarthrosis on both sides.'
Please suggest on the same.
victorsarkar2802 on 2012-03-18
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
Please skip the question on sexual desire as questions will be answered by your mother.
♡ kadwa 8 years ago
1. Describe your main suffering?
--- Burning Pain in Knees (Mainly in Left Knee), getting worse on walking, giving pressure, using stairs.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
--- No such suffering. But I can mention Fever from cold for Last few days.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
--- No Such thing
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
--- Burning sensation inside knee, unable to stand even/ straighten the limbs
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
--- For Last few yeats...can not associate with any other disease
6. Which time of the day you are worst? --- through out the day...mainly night
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
--- Walking more/ walking through stairs will aggravate the suffering & Hot bag ameliorates the same
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
---its geting worse in winter but it can be said that the problem is same throughout the year
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
---Easily offended, Quiet
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
---nothing very special...a little feared
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? --- No
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? ---No
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc? ---No
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? --- Normal
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? ---No
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? ---Nothing special
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? ---Normal
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? ---Normal
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? ---No
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? ---Normal
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? ---Normal
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? ---Normal
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all? ---No
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? ---No
22. What major diseases are running in your family? --- Nothing special
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance ---- Normal Indian woman
[message edited by victorsarkar2802 on Sun, 18 Mar 2012 09:54:51 GMT]
victorsarkar2802 8 years ago
Please give her three doses of Causticum 200 as follows ...
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 1 drop in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
day 3 to day 15
Please give her two pellets each of the following tissue salt remedies in the morning and evening.
calc phos 6x
kali phos 6x
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 15-20 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.