LAck of hygiene and cold chillsHi,
My dad is 55 years old.
He gets sudden chills atleast once in a year especially when it is too cold . The chill lasts for about 3-5 minutes and then subsides. He feels as though he is freezing and is unable to move or talk during the chill.even covering him with bedsheet does not help. and it goes away after those 3- 5 minutes. He says he gets it once or twice every year.
HE behaves like a child sometimes. He has no washroom hygiene and is insensitive to it although is very well read and is in a respectable position. No matter howmany ever times he is told he repeats the same thing.
He is also very very devout and prays atleast 1 hour everyday. Sometimes he speaks all by himself in a lonely room. He is a very reserved person and does not socialise.
He is also shy of responsibilities in personal life.
He has no friends and also does not socialise with relatives.
Is there something wrong with him.
Is there a way to make him normal. Please ask me for more symptoms if I am missing any.
sophy on 2012-08-16
agreement to you finding remedies for him and is
willing to take them ?
[message edited by simone717 on Fri, 17 Aug 2012 01:41:28 BST]
♡ simone717 8 years ago
The following additional information is required to help your father. Therefore, please let him provide all accurate data.
1. ID or Your Name:
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current Blood Pressure (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Important Question.
Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Important Question.
Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry,
impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not, you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)&
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g
urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
♡ nawazkhan 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.