Chronic Cystic AcneHello,
Just wondering if I could get any suggestions of what I might do to alleviate chronic cystic acne and the scarring that has occured and is occurring with the current cysts.
Self Description: 27 year old female with chronic cystic acne for 12 years (progessively worse) - have tried everything that dermotologists suggested: oral and topical antibiotics and other topical solutions, 2 rounds of accutane (with absolutely no significant improvements). Hormonal birth control also has no effect on the acne.
I have also recently tried Accupuncture and Chinese herbal treatments - more improvement for the acne than the western medicines, but not much more. This did, however, seemed to help balance my emotions (which I think might, in turn, have made my acne problem somewhat better).
From the forum rules, I'll describe my symptoms:
- State of mind: depressive tendencies, self doubt
- Colour and consistency and regularity of your stool: normal
- What makes a particular symptom feel worse or better: cysts, whiteheads, and blackheads tend to get worse with stress and seem to be somewhat reactive to menstrual cycles
- Where exactly is each problem located? Face cysts on cheeks and chin, white and blackheads on chin, upper lip, cheeks, area b/w eyes, forehead; whiteheads and occasional cyst on chest area; cysts and blackheads on back, cysts on buttocks and inner thighs
- When did symptoms first occur, and what brought them on? occasional cysts at onset of puberty
- Your sleep pattern: fairly normal (~8 hrs)
- What are you sensitive to (i.e. light, cold, heat, drafts, touch, criticism etc.): perceived criticism
- For women, where you are on your monthly cycle? difficult to say right now, b/c of birth control method (was using Depo Provera, just changed to non-hormonal IUD)
abcchic996 on 2005-08-19
B5 is very safe so don't worry. The worst effect is possible runs - but that's only likely if you've got a high sugar content in your diet. If you do have a high sugar diet reduce it for a week while you're on B5.
albert22 last decade
The remedy is best used in the Split Dose made up as follows:
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from your nearest supermarket.
Pour out 100ml
Drop in 3 pellets or 1 drop of liquid Arnica 6c into the 400ml water
Cap the bottle tightly and succuss it 4-6 times by banging on your palm and look out for the air bubbles to fizzle up from the bottom.
Sip 1 teaspoonful 3 times daily for the first week and reduce dosage to twice daily for as long as it is helping your ailment.
Please post response in a week and later in 2 weeks when I believe your lesions should have dried up.
It is possible that I may reduce the potency after about a month which will depend on your response to this remedy
I would not advice you to take the Vitamin B5 as I believe that this may aggravate your problem. In any case the Arnica will not work if you take any other drugs.
♡ Joe De Livera last decade
ACNE CYSTS = Apis mellifica, Kali.Sul., Berberis aquefolium, Juglans regia
CHRONIC Acne Cysts = Kali.Sulph., Aqua Marina
Also read : http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/35254
Nisha-India last decade
Are there any doctors out there that might also help with suggestions?
abcchic996 last decade
What did the last 3/4 generations of your family die of, male or female.
walkin last decade
sickgirl21 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.