Need Urgent help for Cyst in WristDear all,
I am looking for some Expert Advice for the Cyst in the left wrist of my Wife . Though it is staying in same Size . But Fingers are very Paining some times . Please anybody can suggest what Homoeopathy medicine will be good for her in this situation. Post the Potency also,doses & instruction how to take . She is Slim,Feeling always very Cold,3 months ago we have a newborn baby,she is also suffering from etopic Eczema,also recently there is small cysts form in the Uterus due to stitching after Child birth . She like warm climate ,but she feel uneasy in climate change ,place change,she is shy also introvert to others. To own people she like to talk lot ,she feel emotional very quickly happy or sad.She is slim,tall,fair. Please if anybody can help will be a great support . As we have just 3 months Old baby feeling really very worried . Please help us . If you need details I can provide it too . Also I need one more additional information if anybody knows where to buy best Homoeopathy medicine in Europe with Proper Potency .
britishidol on 2012-08-29
The following additional information is required to help your wife. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
1. ID or Your Name:
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current Blood Pressure (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Important Question.
Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Important Question.
Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry,
impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not, you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)&
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g
urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx
37. When is the period during the month approx date?
Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems,
pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ nawazkhan last decade
I will provide you details soon . Only we are now facing problem with my 4 months baby who have extreme cough problem . We are busy with it . Sorry for late.
britishidol last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.