≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

Shy bladder :( 51High Bladder Neck and Hydronephrosis 12Masturbation And Porno Addiction Please Help.!! 6online flirt addiction/not free/dependent 2Porn addiction 32Porn addiction 7Pornography addiction & excess sex drive 2ureaplasma- vaginal discharge, pelvic pain, pressure on bladder, sometimes urge to urinate 4Help with remedy suggestions for my 3 year old, bladder, potty training 3Sex Addiction 18


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

ADD in my 6 year old daughter

I'm the father of a 5 year old girl. She has ADD symptoms. She recently had her tonsils removed because she had recurring tonsillitis and she was unable to eat very often. Before her tonsils were removed, she was very aggressive with other kids at pre-school. Now, she's going to kindergarden. She has trouble communicating. Her vocabulary is limited. She does bad things to get attention, specially when she's hungry or sleepy. When she's sleepy, she hits her 3 year old sister to get attention. when she's hungry she hits her 3 year old sister too. She gets stuck in a state, for example at school, she pushed a kid and made him drop his food at the cafeteria. The teachers were trying to get her to apologize. She just would not. I showed up and hug her, she cryed. The teachers kept on trying to interact with her and she would not respond, her eyes would just move from side to side in a circular way withoud her saying a word. I took her out of state by asking about what color was her shirt and things like that. She got out of state and I took her home.
She has frequent oppositional and argumentative behavior.

Please help!

Jose Z, Bakersfield, CA
  JZBAK on 2012-11-12
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
okk... juz give her a dose of chamomilla 200... 4 drops in a teaspoonful water... wait for a week.. and keep watching her behaviour.. report next week...
sarojverma last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.