vaginal discharge/ reoccurring yeast and bacterial vaginosisHello,
I have been suffering with these problems for years, I have been to doctors, used antibiotics, washed my underwear separate in dye and perfume free soap, use the pull out method to keep my ph from interruption due to sperm. I don't know what to do anymore. This has ruined mine and my husbands sex life. Please if someone could look at this chart and help me understand dosage or where to start with treatment i'd be so happy.
wmstedjee on 2013-01-07
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
1. ID or Your Name:
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current Blood Pressure (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Important Question.
Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Important Question.
Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry,
impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not, you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)&
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g
urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date?
Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems,
pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ nawazkhan 9 years ago
9.Vaginal discharge after sex, after period,between periods. Milky in color, offensive smelling, sometimes stringy or clingy,sometimes water and thin. Walking makes symptoms worse. Sometimes its white but dries a bit yellow in color. sometimes it makes me irritated or raw, sometimes I get very itchy.
10. This has been a problem in spurts since giving birth to my first child in 2004.This most recent has been since my copper IUD was miss placed and had to be removed.
12. I desire sweets mostly
13.I am always thirsty
14. Tongue and taste is bland or bitter usually dry mouth.
15. I am not sure of my current blood pressure but my blood pressure is always normal during medical exams.
16.I am not sure what is going on but I do know anytime I am given an antibiotic for an infection such as sinus infection my symptoms are much worse and come back.
17. I feel campy,bloated, tired, moist most of the time.
18.It has put a damper on my sex life, and I am constantly looking for an answer to the problem.
20.Wish I had an answer because I am tired of searching.
21. My husband thought that I was possibly being unfaithful to him, because this has affected me for so long and I do not desire to have sex when I am having symptoms.
22. Lead me to this discussion, I need to find a solution.
23.Sadness I am just tired of trying to figure this out.
25.I have tried yogurt,floragen, Metronidaloze %75 once at bed time for 5 days, Metronidazole twice weekly for 12 weeks, Fluconazole 150 mg tablet fallow up with a second tablet in three days if needed, Triamcinolne Acetonide ointment USP %0.1 external use, washing underwear separate in 140 degree temp water with peroxide and home made soap that is dye and perfume free and no fabric softener or dryer sheets. My husband and I have used the pull out method to avoid disruption of my ph from semen. Always fallow proper wiping methods, using a vaginal ph balancing wash in the shower, avoid use of tampons during menstruation, avoid thong underwear or tight fitting pants.
26. As far as I know no one suffers from this problem but I am aware that my mother has had bacterial vaginosis before.
27.Associates of Arts in Health Care Administration
28.Most recently was a waitress in a cool climate restaurant.
29. I love most all foods but I do not like sea food of any kind.
30.Not sure as I am unaware of what is causing my problem.
31.I am a very loving passionate person, I am very irritable at times, and hurried, I have a lot on my plate so to speak and I am highly stressed. I recently went through a lot of things going wrong for me and has increased my anxiety, stress, and depression levels but I am always positive about life, I am always looking for the good in every situation, I am very much a people person, I enjoy being around others and in social situations.
32. I would have to say I feel most irritable or stressed when my focus on a situation is disrupted by many things at once.Decrease is typically when I am able to focus on the task at hand, when I need relaxation it helps to have quiet time to relax my mind. When I am prepared to be in a chaos situation I am okay and when I am not ready or planning it I get a bit irritable, flustered.
33.I am not going to attach photos as this is a vaginal problem.
34.It has been a vaginal issue.
35.Lower part of the body.
36.mostly white in color sometimes it is thinner than others, it is only very thick or clumpy after using a metronidazole gel.
37. Its basically all the time except during my period.I do not have issues with irregularity I am basically always on time.
38.No I am not pregnant.
wmstedjee 9 years ago
Please take Kreosotum 30C, 4 drops mixed in 1/4 glass of mineral water, 3 times a day, for 4 days.
Many prayers for your good health.
♡ nawazkhan 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.