≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Piles+Fissure 1Burning due to piles and fissures 10Acute pain due to piles and fissure 9Hernia (right inguinal) for years, now piles and possible anal fissure/fistula 3Piles n fissures 14Need urgent prescription for piles, anal fissures and hairfall 2Anal fissure n piles 10Piles with Anal fissure 15Anal Fissure or piles 2Please prescribe medicine for Fissure Piles 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Piles with Fissure

I am 32 year old, suffering from Fissure and a small pile at the left side of the anal. I have burning sensation after bowl movement.

My fissure problem i think resolved as there was bleeding and that bleeding was stopped by taking Collonsia theta.

The main problem i have right now is burning sensation after bowel movement.


  msajidk3 on 2013-04-20
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
PL take
1. Ratanhia-200 6 pills twice a day for 15 days nad let me the results.

R.P. Tamhankar
shouse_nsk last decade
Thanks Mr. R.P,

The medicine you mentioned is not available in my area.

Also I had some bleeding this morning after stool passing. I have Collinsonia Canadensis Theta (Willmar Schwabe). Is it possible to use this medicine, if yes please advice how much? also the homeopath who previously advised this also told me to pour few drops on cotton and directly apply to the anal area, so just wanted to know if this should be practiced again or just taking orally will resolve my issue.


msajidk3 last decade
I have suggested you Ratanhia-200. You should take that only

shouse_nsk last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.