Remedy for depression, Chronic Fatigue & Overweight female4209k4209 , Female 28.5
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? Depression, chronic fatigue, overweight, insomnia, exhaustion
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? Cold feet, aching muscles and joints, migraines (every month or two), lack of libido, PCOS
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? Anxiety, listlessness, apathy,
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Unable to get out of bed, sore joints, aching, horrible mood, easily offended
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? Around age 9. There is a history of early childhood sexual abuse, foster care, adoption
6. Which time of the day you are worst? First thing in the morning
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Stress, family drama, caring for my young baby. Feel better after time alone, meditation, fresh air.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? Menses, and previous pregnancy and child birth/breastfeeding
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather? Better in warm weather, spring/summer, worse by cold weather, overcast weather
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc. Wasnt moody pre. Suspiscious, arguing. Lazy during depression
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? Refreshed, invigorated
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? No
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? Smell, light and noice when irritated and during a migraine
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc? Talking to self, nail biting
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? Friends are inconsiderate, relationships are unbalanced, baby needs me (is only young), husband is demanding, feels unequally matched
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? Something happening to my daughter, not being free, very stressed dreams, very vivid
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? Sugar, sweet things (have gone 8 weeks without sugar and still had intense cravings). Alternating with salt
13. How is your thirst: Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less,
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? Cheese, vegemite, eggs by themselves
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? Normal.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? Very loose bowels prior to menses, alternating between constipation
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? Unsettled, cant sleep although exhausted, sleep best on stomach
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? no
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
Get up no matter how many times I get pushed down, more resilient than others
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? Zoloft, Pristiq, Stinging nettle infusions,
22. What major diseases are running in your family? Diabetes, obesity
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance short statue, holds weight around mid section, and legs
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
Late and irregular. Pre-baby 2-3 days, post baby 5/6 days
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods? Yes both
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive? Excessive for the first 3 days
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery? Very dark start and finish, Thick red in the middle
- Do you notice any clots in the flow? yes
4209k4209 on 2013-10-21
♡ Zady101 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.