Anger and DepressionHello Doctors,
I Need you help for my personality illness. Please suggest some medicine -
Following are the details I have filled in -
Sex: Female, Age: 31
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Ans: Anger/ Depression/anxiety.
I get angry very soon and have no control over my anger. I dont see who is in front of me and sometimes I throw the things which are in my hand at the moment. The depression makes me feel like I have a deep-seated apathy with no desire to be creative or do anything fun, don't feel happy, and every problem in my life seems difficult or impossible to overcome. Very irritable with family members. Feeling like a failure, like I'm defective, like maybe I shouldn't have been born.
2. When it was started. Associated with previous illness/ disease?
Ans: It was started when I became pregnant and was working. Huge amount of stress got accumulated and was not able to cope up with it till now.
3. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? Frequent migraine-like headaches--almost every day; muscle tension & aches
Ans: My weight is around 74 kg. Nothing major as such. Sometime in evening I used to have headaches but not regular. Also, I feel depressed in evening special around 05-08 PM.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Ans: Too much anger and doesnt listen to anyone and talk loud without thinking about public or private place. When the depression is really bad I just want to escape. Sometime I feel all worst are happening because of me. I get nervous when some challenge comes in life. For e.g. If I am searching a job then Ill feel nervous and think whether Ill get it or not. Will I able to clear it. I loose my confidence.
5. Which time of the day you are worst? Seems like the evenings, when I am alone or have time to think about things when the kids go to bed.
6. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Anything which is not as per me or makes me uncomfortable ignites my anger. Try to keep myself away from social gathering. As for alleviating--feeling wanted and loved helps me feel better. Feeling connected to family or loved ones.
7. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Yes, Tea, coffee or chocolates make me feel little relaxed and going out for shopping or eating junk food and sweet.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Ans: I prefer cold weather. Hot and humid weather makes me feel irritated, dull and uncomfortable.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Ans: In general, and with the depression, I tend to be lazy, irritable, withdrawn, anxious, antisocial, Arrogant, Suspicious, Easily offended and become emotional.
14. Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
Usually when I cry I prefer to be alone because I feel embarrassed about it, but deep down I would prefer to be held or consoled or for someone to be with me when I cry.
15. Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
16. Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
17. How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
My husband I feel good about him but expect more from him and feel like he is slipping in his responsibilities, I love him and although I feel like he might not understand my innermost self, he does appreciate me and tries to help me not feel sad or alone.
I love my child but sometimes the depression makes me want to escape my mom duties. I am housewife. As for my other family/friends, I generally feel like I enjoy their company, but don't feel super close to them, I don't feel they know me intimately and I'm not sure they'd understand me if I shared with them more than the surface stuff. I am close to my Mother, Sisters who stays away from me as they makes me feel relaxed.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I am not confident about my capabilities and become nervous at times.
Dont like to socialize much and feel awkward and not fitting in.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
- pizza, tea, chocolates, pani pouri, chaat etc..outside junk food and sweet than home food.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? I would say normal.
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
I eat less but frequently.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Nothing as such.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Normal. No complain.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I sleep flat on my backbone, keeping faceup. Deep sleep and snoring sometime when I get exhausted.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
Ans: No I dont feel like having sex.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I have set of people with whom I like to interact with and they make me happy. Rest I dont feel like talking to them due whatever the past associated with them.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Ans: Have taken some pregnancy pills suggested by doctor when we were planning for kid in 2009/2010.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Ans: Diabetes and nothing as such..
23. Describe, how do you look like?
Ans: Describe your overall appearance. 5'2', brown hair, big eyes, 74 kg and dark circles on both the eyes.
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? Usually very regular about every 27 days.
How long do they last? Usually about 3 or 4 days.
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods? Rarely mood swings.
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive? Scanty on first day, Normal on 2nd day and Scanty 3rd and 4th day.
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery? Thick dark red.
- Do you notice any clots in the flow? Sometimes .
Thanks in advance.
[message edited by vidugu on Tue, 03 Dec 2013 18:02:30 GMT]
vidugu on 2013-12-03
Report after 5 days with feedback.
Dr. Rahat 6 years ago
My husband has Nux Vomica 30C in white pills form, will it work?
Or Shall I purchase a liquid 30C NV?
After your suggestion, I will start the medicine and update you after 5 days.
vidugu 6 years ago
Dr. Rahat 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.