sinusitis, pnd or cold alergy, ED and urticariaIm 31 yrs old male. Ive been suffering from the following problems since my childhood:
Congestion in the nasal and sinus passages; sore throat; Broken or cracking voice and many times difficulty in speaking and pronouncing many words; through out the year, feeling mucus in the back of the throat and nose which cause me constant clearing of throat and snorting to clear mucus from the nasal passage that cannot otherwise be cleared by blowing one's nose which in turn compel me frequent spitting; sometimes difficulty in breathing, headache but all the time feeling heaviness, malaise (feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness, of being out of sorts); feeling fatigue all the time; cognitive impairment, lack of concentration; sometimes causing watery, reddened or itchy eyes and puffiness around the eyes, burning sensation in the eye;
Are these symptoms of post-nasal drip and rhinitis? What medicine should I take?
For past 2-3 yrs Im also suffering from ED and frequent urinating and feel mild burning sensation or inflammation when bladder is full. feel unexplained inflammation in my lower body part all the time. also suffering from urticaria for 3 yrs. Plz suggest all these problems are related and how can I get cured bcoz
in addition i've low self esteemed since my child hood. i also feel very difficulty in carrying out daily and social activities. and frequent mood swing, procrastination.
all these problems have almost ruined my life.
please help me.
muhammad0105 on 2014-02-01
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ANSWERING QUESTIONS
Please reply to ALL that is being asked and give DETAILS.
Short answers such as Yes/No/Normal are not helpful.
I cant prescribe if these directions are not adhered to.
Please leave the questions in place and give your answers under each of them.
1. Your age & sex
2. Describe your appearance i.e. weight, height, body type (thin, medium, chubby, fat etc)
Body type (Thin, Fat, Medium)
3. Your profession
4. Describe your personality in at least 20 words (stubborn, easy going, always in a hurry etc.)
5. What is your main health problem & its symptoms
6. When did this main problem begin
7. Can you relate any event or events which triggered this problem
8. What makes the main problem better (massage, pressure, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.)
9. What makes it worse (massage, pressure, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.)
10. How do you feel mentally & emotionally during this problem (weepy, irritable, restless, sad, hopeless, fear of death etc.)
11. What other health problems do you have
12. What makes these other health problems better or worse (explain each problem)
13. How do you relax
14. Do you normally fight or avoid confrontation
15. What animals or insects are you afraid of
16. What situations are you afraid of (e.g. heights, closed spaces, ocean, darkness etc)
17. What occupies your mind mostly
18. How do you respond to consolation & sympathy
19. Do you want to stay alone or with people
20. How is your sleep
21. Do you have any recurring dreams
22. What type of weather do you like and how it affects your complaints
23. Do you normally feel hot or cold
24. What type of clothes you wear (tight, loose, around neck etc)
25. What foods you love (not what you eat due to health or other reasons, rather what you love)
26. What foods you hate
27. What taste you like (sweet, salty, sour, bitter)
28. What taste you dislike
29. Do you like warm or cold food
30. Do you want to eat indigestible foods (chalk, mud .)
31. How is your thirst (less, moderate, excessive)
32. Do you have dry lips or mouth or both
33. Any coating on tongue first thing in the morning, if yes, details
34. Any taste or smell in your mouth first thing in the morning
35. How is your skin (dry, oily, rough, acne, pustules, boils, psoriasis etc)
36. Please upload here or email me a picture of your skin, nails, teeth, hair problems, if any. Click on my username for details.
37. Details about your sweat (where mostly, how much, smell, stain color)
38. Any problems with eyes/vision
39. Any problems with ears, nose, throat
40. How is your stool (details of how often, consistency, any blood, any particular smell etc.)
41. How is your urine (details of color, smell, any blood etc.)
42. How is your sexual life & desire
43. Males genitals (erection, any pain, any itching etc.)
44. Females menses details (reply to all these points)
45. What illnesses are running in your family
46. Are you taking any medicines (allopathic, homeopathic, supplements, acupuncture etc.)
47. Have you had any surgeries or implants, if yes, give details
48. Have you had any long term treatment (physical or psychological)
49. What homeopathic remedies have you taken in the past (potency, dosage, approx. time frame)
fitness 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.