oral lichen planusDear Mr.Fitness.
I am 56 y,male. having oral lichen planus from last 10 years.
kindly help me.
ekhan on 2014-02-16
1. Your age & sex .56, male
2. Describe your appearance i.e. weight, height, body type (thin, medium, chubby, fat etc)
Body type (Thin, Fat, Medium) ..medium
3. Your profession .Engineer (Manager in a factory)
4. Describe your personality in at least 20 words (e.g. stubborn, lazy, dont want to work, always in a hurry etc.) .efficient, energetic, active, perfectionist, quickly get angry ,do not trust easily on other, always angry with common people even if they are walking between the road or driving wrongly. Want to see the world in perfect good condition. smoker(16 per day).
5. What is your main health problem & its symptoms .oral lichen planus start in early 2005 .White lines inside both cheeks and two rough spots (whitish) on tongue. After 6 ..8 months it stops except that the spot on the tongue. Now after 9 years again thick white lines type patches on both side of inner cheeks. Sometimes feels stress at the lower end of tongue (right side only) ,no other health problem at all, very good health ,all other things are normal and well.
6. When did this main problem begin .early 2005
7. Can you relate any event which caused this problem yes,,,, I think it starts after an event one day I was very angry with one of my colleague I try to control myself and suddenly feels that if there is something broken inside me and suddenly feel extreme desire to urinate and it takes many minutes to ends (the longest urination of my life).may be more then 2 ltr of urine I passed at that time. I strongly believe that it starts after that time.
8. What makes the main problem better (e.g. massage, pressure, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.) feels better when sucking air from mouth.
9. What makes it worse (e.g. massage, pressure, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.) ..spicy food and hot drinks.
10. How do you feel mentally & emotionally during this problem (e.g. weepy, irritable, restless, sad, hopeless, fear of death etc.) . irritable,
11. What other health problems do you have ..more then 10 year also suffered from hay fever( runny nose, itching around eyes, heavy sneezing).some time ,very rarely its appears again But now its ok. No symptoms of hay fever.
12. What makes these other health problems better or worse (explain each problem) taking antihistamine tablets, open air, nasal spray
13. What animals or insects are you afraid of .only dogs
14. What situations are you afraid of (e.g. heights, closed spaces, ocean, darkness etc) ..nothing
15. What occupies your mind mostly .nothing especial
16. How do you respond to consolation & sympathy ..feel better when consolation by wife but do not like un-necessary sympathy.
17. Do you want to stay alone or with people .alone (but with wife)
18. How is your sleep ..sleep is normal but usually I sleep less (like to spend time in study or watching some movies)
19. Do you have any recurring dreams ..no
20. Is your complaint affected by weather, if so, which weather affect & how ..weather has no effect on my complaint.
21. Do you normally feel hot or cold .both feelings are strong (feeling very cold in cold weather and very bad in hot weather .
22. What type of clothes you wear (e.g. tight, loose, around neck etc) 95% white clothes
23. What foods you crave & love (not what you eat due to health or other reasons, rather what you love) ..barbeque
24. What foods you hate a lot .liver
25. What taste you love a lot (e.g. sweet, salty, sour, bitter) sweet
26. What taste you hate . bitter
27. Do you like warm or cold food ..warm food ( but drinks should be normally cool, not too much cold).
28. Do you want to eat indigestible foods (chalk, mud .) no (never)
29. How is your thirst (less, moderate, excessive) moderate
30. Do you have dry lips or mouth or both ..yes both dry
31. Do you have any coating on tongue first thing in the morning, if yes, details .usually thin white coating
Color of coating white
Where exactly all over the tongue (more in center)
32. Any taste in your mouth first thing in the morning (e.g. bitter, sour) .no taste
33. How is your skin (dry, oily, rough, acne, pustules, boils, psoriasis etc) .. dry
34. Please upload here or email me a picture of your skin, nails, teeth, hair problems, if any. Click on my username for details.
35. Details about your sweat (where mostly, how much, smell, does it stain, color) ..mostly heavily sweats in hot weather, smell is normal, no heavy stain
36. Any problems with eyes/vision ..no (+ 1.5 at the age of 56)
37. Any problems with ears, nose, throat (e.g. nose always blocked, runny, discharge color) ..no
38. How is your stool (details of how often, consistency, any blood, any particular smell etc.) ones a day, in the morning after breakfast,,,,,,,,,,,,all other normal
39. How is your urine (details of color, smell, any blood etc.) ......normal ......light yellow
40. How is your sex desire (e.g. no desire, low, moderate, high, very high) ..very high when young, now moderate( after 3 .4 days)
41. Are you satisfied with your sex life, if no, why not ..not very much when young because spouse was not much interested in sex(by nature she has less sexual desire).
42. Males genitals (any problems with erection, any pain, any itching etc.) nothing
43. Females menses details (reply to all these points) ..N/A
Regularity (early, late, irregular, duration of cycle) .N/A
Flow (low, moderate, high) ..N/A
Clots (none, some, a lot, huge clots, bright color, dark color) .N/A
Any discharge (color, consistency, smell) N/A
44. What illnesses are running in your family ..No illness
Mothers side . No illness
Fathers side No illness
Siblings (brother/sister) .. No illness
45. Are you taking any medicines (allopathic, homeopathic, supplements, acupuncture etc.) last 10 days taking (Ignatcia 30)
46. Have you had any surgeries or implants, if yes, give details no
47. Have you had any long term treatment (physical or psychological) .no
48. What homeopathic remedies have you taken in the past (potency, dosage, approx. time frame) last 10 days taking (Ignatcia 30)
ekhan 9 years ago
Since when are you smoking.
Are you serious enough about your health?
Even to the extent of quitting smoking?
fitness 9 years ago
I will try to quit it although it is not an easy job.
I am 100% serious about my health.
ekhan 9 years ago
HOW TO TAKE THE REMEDY:
Please take two doses 12 hrs apart. Just two doses. Not daily.
Report back in 5 days with changes observed.
TIME OF DOSE:
First dose: At night before sleeping.
Second dose: 12 hrs after the first dose.
Dont take any more dose or any other remedy unless I tell you.
If your remedy is in the form of pills:
One dose is one pill.
Dissolve the pill in mouth.
If your remedy is in liquid form:
Put one drop of the remedy in half glass of water, stir and take one tea spoon from it.
Thats one dose.
Use the same mixture for subsequent doses, if required.
Dont refrigerate the mixture. Put it anywhere covered, away from direct sunlight.
If there is significant worsening of symptoms (called homeopathic aggravation) after the first dose, then dont take the second dose.
Dont take any other homeopathic remedy during this treatment.
Give a break of at least 10 minutes before eating/drinking anything before or after taking the remedy.
During the treatment, dont eat anything which you have never had all your life.
HOW TO GIVE FEEDBACK:
A good example of how to report your progress is by giving %age improvement for all your health problems e.g.
Headache: 30% better
Low energy level: 50% better
Anxiety: 40% better
Sadness: No change
And so on list all your complaints.
GENERAL INFO ABOUT HOMEOPATHIC PRESCRIBING:
If someone is giving several remedies, without waiting to see the effect of one remedy, then it is totally against the core principles of homeopathy. Such an approach is unlikely to give permanent cure, rather it may distort actual symptoms making subsequent cure even more difficult.
Homeopathy is not magic and it can only work when all other supportive strategies are also used. To make sure you are cured as fast as possible and stay that way please change your lifestyle to include the following:
1. Start eating half cup of low fat, plain, non-flavored yogurt with live cultures daily in the morning or with lunch. If you have homemade yogurt thats the best.
2. Stop all processed foods e.g. white bread, white rice, white burgers etc.
3. Eat whole foods only i.e. whole grain bread, brown rice, brown burgers etc.
4. The bread should be high in bran content & the flour should be coarse ground.
5. Start eating a small bowl of salad at least once a day e.g. it should contain cucumber, carrots, salad leaves, tomato and any vegetable you like. Put a dressing of olive oil & raw apple cider vinegar and put some salt & black pepper to your liking.
6. Eat at least 1-2 fruits per day e.g. apple, orange etc.
7. Drink enough water so that your urine is clear. Yellow colored urine is a good indication that you are dehydrated.
Aerobic activity e.g. Start walking at least 30 minutes a day for 5 days a week with your spouse/friend and achieve your target heart rate.
Strength training e.g. Start weight training at least 20 minutes 3 days a week.
fitness 9 years ago
ekhan 9 years ago
after 5 days of taking the medicine(Nux-Vomica 200c. ).the progress report is as follows.
1- stress on both side of cheeks ..........70% better.
2- thick, white, lines type patches inside both cheeks.......20% better.
3- spots on tongue......30% better.
4- stress in lower jaw(both sides)..........80% better.
5-stress at lower end of tongue..........60% better.
6- first 3 days after taking the doze , increase in anger........ 60% increased.(but after 5 days its normal).
looking forward for further advise please.
ekhan 9 years ago
fitness 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.