gallaghs on 2006-01-31
6. Chief Complain-from how many days-(time of aggravation and amelioration)
7. current medicine you are taking
8. sign & Symptom of disease
9. Slight back history
10. family back ground
11. qualification of patient
12. Nature of working
13. desire and aversion of food
14. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. If any secret thing or can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on your any forum doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be and try to email of photographs of the diseases part.
15. Aggravation & Amelioration
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
I have Lichen Planus of skin
I am on some homeopathy medicinies what she is giving I donot know but still I get new blistyers. First they were only on legs now started on hands too.
So, I want advise.
Two taypes of tablets one type 4 twice daily and the other 6 tablets 4 times. she gave.
I am having since 1 and half year.
How long will it be?
And I want to concieive too but history of irregular periods.
Something in homeopaty which will help me in this too so taht I can have child naturally.
I have 3 and half year son after fertility treatment. Pcos and 32years old.
Shaik Maqbool last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.