itchy scalp and hair lossI gave been reading these posts on this subject and I wanted to add my experiences with you. As all of you I too have had itchy scalp and hair loss. It also started when my daughter dyed my hair. At first I just itched. Then it felt like my scalp was burned. A few days later I just started to lose my hair. It would just break off so I had to figure out why.For the past 5 years I have had itchy scalp and hair loss,feels like I have bugs crawling under my scalp, litttle bumps,some oily residue at times that smells. My hair is uneven all over and very thin and frail. Ive tried several things to try to fix the problem but to no avail they didnt work. What has worked is: apple cider vinegar, lemon juice tea tree shampoo then I mixed: kosier salt,tea tree conditioner and lemon juice squeezed into it mix up and apply to hair after shampoo leave on several hours no more itching. But I have to do this daily.I aldo had to start wearing a wig for the past 3 yrs, but it feels znd looks like there are bugs in it after a fews weeks so I am not going to wearthem anymore. My hair is growing back but theres a few spots that havent grown in so im alittle concerned. Im still not sure whats the cause but I am under a tremendous amount of stress. I have GERD.I have hypothyroidism (no thyroid had it removed yrsago. I suffer now from nausea and abdominal pains memoryloss,fatigue,weakness & pain in my legs and arms,blurred vision mostly in one eye. I have this smell I smell that no one else can smell. Im very concerned because I have 3 small grandchildren that are with me at least 3-4 days aweek. I constantly am doing laundry znd disinfecting my house and me. Im praying that something will come about and I can be rid of all this . Very frustrated scared, worried and confused.please help if anyone can. Thank you.
tushay on 2014-03-31
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experience and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? State the correct location.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things that aggravate your suffering and those that ameliorate the same? Example: time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
♡ rishimba 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.