≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

IT IS GOOD TO KNOW THIS - Homeopathic aggravation 52"Modalities" in homeopathy 5Homeopathy medicinal herb of the day 406The Banerji Protocol - Is it Homeopathy? 57Homeopath tonics 24Expiration date of homeopathic (Boiron) pills 3Homeopathy is not for everyone 1Homeopath doesn't tell the name of remedies! 5interpreting responses from a homeopathic remedy 9Tissue salts + Constitutional homeopathic treatment? 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

need homeopath advice

Dear sir/madam,
i have yellow/white coating on tongue which gets worse when i wake up after sleeping and taking tea. taste of mouth is bit sour like acidic. generally digestion is fine but sometime i have excessive gas.
the problem started 2 years ago, i used to eat paper pieces during that time for 2-3 months and gradually the taste of my mouth and breaths got unpleasant and acidic,i gained weight and issue just got out of hand.
i have visited several doctors in these 2 years and taken alopathic medicine, probiotics, anti fungals, vitamins but none seem to improve the condition.
kindly advice remedy that can cure this. many thanks!
  ahmed_1984 on 2014-10-20
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
PL take
1. Pulsetilla-200 6 pills twice a day for one week and then give feedback

R.P. Tamhankar
shouse_nsk 7 years ago
Dear Tamhankar are you a qualified homeopathic doctor?
ahmed_1984 7 years ago
R.P Tamhankar is been in this forum for a long time and treated many cases if u want to know how his remedies work u can click on his name and u can see his profile.
gaintrox 7 years ago
gaintrox i did check his profile thats why i asked.
ahmed_1984 7 years ago
I am not a qualified doctor.
I do not think it is necessary to practice here

R.P. Tamhankar
[message edited by shouse_nsk on Mon, 20 Oct 2014 10:52:52 BST]
shouse_nsk 7 years ago
incase remedy is not correct can it cause harm?
ahmed_1984 7 years ago
I do not think it will cause any harm. But if you are skeptical, then pl contact another doctor

R.P. Tamhankar
shouse_nsk 7 years ago
dear ahmed1984,
here medicine given by R.P Tamhankar are the right remedies but as u want i will say u should make a new post and ask help from Evocationer,daktersaab,kadwa or simone717.
Or u can go to a homeopath in ur town.
take care.
[message edited by gaintrox on Mon, 20 Oct 2014 14:58:30 BST]
gaintrox 7 years ago
Dear Ahmed,
You seem to have checked only one thing,you have not checked the astonishing cures effected by Mr.Tamhankar I urge you check that too.Anybody else can help you here but Its a question of passion with the subject which even a qualified one may not have however doctors here on forum are all jewels and you can opt for any one you choose,but you should have done that before the prescription came,it is unfare to ask the credibility after recpt of prescrition.People are highly knowledgeable here and are doing the job as social service I think you should consider this point.
God Bless you
bapu4 7 years ago
if you read the post title it says ''homeopath'' advice. anyone helping with good heart is respectable and i don't intend to embarrass anyone.
ahmed_1984 7 years ago
Homeopath is one who has knowledge of Homeopathy
bapu4 7 years ago
i would have not asked the question but having been treated few times by homeopaths i thought that the high potency 200 twice a day for one week is quite high potency and might not be correct thats why i raised the question of qualification so to make sure that this potency is this quantity is not harmful! i respect if someone have knowledge but as a patient it is my right to know what im taking is not harmful.
ahmed_1984 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.