Can a homeopath take my case? Thanks!I have a soon to be 2 year old daughter (she is 23 months today). She has had tooth decay on many of her teeth since about 14 months old. As a family we eat a whole foods, organic diet with very little sugars. We even limit fruit intake due to the sugar content. We follow a protocol that includes lots of bone broth, diet restrictions and fat solvable vitamins (k,d, and e) along with trying our best to brush with clay based toothpaste even though brushing her teeth is a struggle. Our diet does not include gluten and also very few grains based on what we've read. She is Brest fed and her mother is supplementing with zinc per a nutritionist's request. So we've been trying hard! She also has a lip tie which may be related to an MTHFR gene mutation which I her father has. My knowledge of homeopathy is decent through my own study but I am looking for outside help before prescribing. Would someone be willing to help? Thanks!
Ad1234 on 2016-03-17
fitness 4 years ago
fitness 4 years ago
• Answer below the questions leaving them in place.
• Answers should be detailed.
• Yes/No/Normal are not helpful answers.
1. Age, weight, height
2. Physical appearance of the child e.g. thin, chubby, tall, short
3. Describe the nature of the child (shy, headstrong etc. give details)
4. Have the growth milestones (e.g. teething, standing, walking, talking etc. )achieved early, on time or late
5. What are the symptoms of the health problem
6. What makes the problem better without using medicines
7. What makes the problem worse without using medicines
8. How is the child behaving emotionally during this problem
9. How long the problem has been there
10. What is the reason of the problem in mother’s view
11. How is the child’s thirst & appetite
12. What does the child like to eat
13. What does the child dislike in food
14. Is there any strong preference of taste e.g. sweet, salty, sour, bitter
15. How is the stool & urine
16. How is the child’s sleep
17. What is the child afraid of (animals, insects, darkness, alone etc.)
18. Where does the child sweat normally
19. How much does the child sweat (little, moderate, a lot)
20. Any problems with nose, throat, ears, chest
21. Is the child normally cold or hot
22. Was it a planned pregnancy, if not, how did you feel on finding about it
23. How was the pregnancy of the mother (morning sickness, bleeding, happy, sad, tense etc)
24. How is the relationship of mother & father
25. What diseases run in your family (mother & father)
fitness 4 years ago
2. Thin, red hair, average height
3. 'Fiery', very bold, erratic, impulsive, takes risks physically I.e. Climbing, jumping etc.; she very much 'knows what she wants", is very fast moving, from one thing to another. Very adventurous and excited.
4. All milestones seem to be achieved 'on time'
5. Tooth decay; carries and weak enamel. (Once we started the protocol described in first post, the soft yellow spots have began turning brown and black, still some yellow)
6. The protocol above seems to be helping a little.
7. Fruits and sugar.
8. Behaving just as she did prior to health concern; very much dislikes her teeth being brushed or touched in any way.
9. About 1 year.
10. Mother believes it is mainly due to our daughters lip tie along with vitamin and/ or mineral deficiencies.
11. Seemingly average thirst. Is a light eater. She's especially a light eater when distracted.
12. Avocado, loves orange veggies like squash, and sweet pot oaths; root vegtables in general, loves smoothies/ fruit/ sweet things, salmon, sausage, eggs, loves bananas
13. Most red meats
15. Stool and urine are consistent. No constipation or diarrhea. Urine is pale yellow.
16. Child's sleep is good. Our daughter co-sleeps with us. At times agitated and restless, but can correspond with teething.
17. Child is most afraid of separation from parents especially mother. Also afraid of being alone.
18. She normally sweats on head, face and neck.
19. Sweats easily. Is usually warm. Durning sleep when she rolls over the side of her head that was on bed tends to be sweaty.
20. No problems.
21. She's normally hot.
22. It was not a planned pregnancy. We were both overwhelmed; we had been talking about separating. We did not know how it would be possible to have a child in the circumstances we did. Of course this affects a being from conception :(
23. Extreme morning sickness and digestive problems such as extreme constipation, gas pains, acid reflux, kidney infection in last trimester and mother took antibiotics even though she has never taken them until them, depression/ anxiety mostly in first two trimesters. The actual pregnancy was good with lots of support of midwives. Healthy birth but painful as well.
24. In Utero the relationship suffered especially during first two trimesters. Conflict and stress Lots of upset and fighting. Relationship had grown, but there have also been up and down in relation to conflict and upset. Very similar values in raising our daughter (i.e. attachment parenting) which have held us closely together as a family.
25. Mother: tooth decay and heart disease
Father: Can-cer; especially rare bone can-cers
Ad1234 4 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.