≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

IT IS GOOD TO KNOW THIS - Homeopathic aggravation 52"Modalities" in homeopathy 5Homeopathy medicinal herb of the day 406The Banerji Protocol - Is it Homeopathy? 57Homeopath tonics 24Expiration date of homeopathic (Boiron) pills 3Homeopathy is not for everyone 1Homeopath doesn't tell the name of remedies! 5interpreting responses from a homeopathic remedy 9Tissue salts + Constitutional homeopathic treatment? 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Any Homeopath plz suggest

Can Cal Phos can be given for anxiety low confidence confused mind state.
  Aks000 on 2016-04-25
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
It is good remedy but a complementry medicine named Ashwagandha-Q (10 drops three times a day) will definitely give relief to the patient. report after 2 weeks.

Mahfoozurrehman 5 years ago
Dear Dr Plz take my case.
Aks000 5 years ago
Dear Dr Akshay Mohl,
I used to be shy & low confidence guy doesn't like to talk too much.
I took baryta 200 & gelsemium 30. Felt cool energetic good inner feeling & talkative. Than I stopped taking medicine. I hv melasma too so I took Sepia 0/30 1 dose 3 time a day and caulophyllum 30, - 4 drops in 20 ml water 3 time day daily as suggested by homeopathy consultant . I felt headache and sad mood & confidence start to go down. I Stopped remedy. Again I started to take baryta n gelsemium to become confident talkative cool energetic as I was while taking this remedy. But after more than 10 days i did not feel any difference then i took baryta 1M after 15 days no improvements now i hv given kali phos 6 from 4 days i hv taken ferr phos 200 and Nat phos 200 single dose too.
Aks000 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.