Cold, cough and red eyeMain problem
- one nostril blocked (usually the left one) all the time mostly when in doors or when cold air is not blowing.
- greenish discharge from unblocked nostril, thick and sticky.
- loss of smell and taste
- sore throat, scraped when swallowing, clearing throat from mucus.
- corner of right eye red as if something like sand is stuck in it, can feel it when blinking; no discharge but slight pain when blinking
Tall, 5'10, fair complexion, 72kg
- aversion to household work but like to workout in gym for weight lifting/cardio.
- aversion to bathing atleast on either Saturday or Sunday.
- sensitive to pain, noise, touch sometimes.
- highly impatient, restlessness.
- health anxiety of myself & of loved ones.
- short tempered, can get irritated quickly.
- concern for physical appearance and health; weight lifting in gym atleast 3 times a week.
- open to opinions but when I am firm I dont listen
- irritated when contradicted esp when my knowledge of the subject under discussion is more than the other person.
- funny, witty.
likes sweet and sour food
warm blooded, likes to have window open before sleep.
[message edited by varunb on Tue, 21 Feb 2017 05:46:02 UTC]
varunb on 2017-02-19
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.