≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Vaginal Tear latest Post 139vaginal tear due to waxing 11Vaginal Tear 4vaginal tear 3Vulva / Vaginal Tear 20Vaginal Tears 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

re vaginal tear

This in in reply to loulou667 from last year. Apologies if you have already found a cure but I am a first timer to this site so stick with me!
Since having my first son 7 years ago I developed the 'paper cut problem' which meant having sex was very very painful. After trying many different creams my gynie gave me some cream called Trimovate which did the trick. I uses it twice daily for a week and then sex doesn't hurt and I don't get the tears. Unfortunatly, I have to use the cream on a regular basis as the paper cut problem comes back no and again but this could be because I have 4 children and have always breastfed until each baby has reached 12 months.
The problem I have is that I now live in Saudi Arabia and I can't get hold of the cream until I go back to the UK for a holiday.
Does anyone know an online pharmacy that stocks Trimovate (Glaxo)and will deliver worldwide?
  Tracy68 on 2006-03-14
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
try homoeopathy Sepia 200 daiy one dose will cure your problem. write detail if you want to cure
dr.deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade
Many thanks for a swift reply Dr Deoshlok Sharma.
Should I buy granuals, liquid or ointment?
Tracy68 last decade
you can buy ganuals or liquid if granuals take 4-5 pills if liquid then 2 drops twice in a day
dr.deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.