≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Vaginal Tear latest Post 139vaginal tear due to waxing 11Vaginal Tear 4Vulva / Vaginal Tear 20re vaginal tear 3Vaginal Tears 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

vaginal tear

Hi, I recently was looking up information on vaginal tears and came across some on this site. I was curious as to all those women who were having the same symptoms who were seeking some sort of healing product if anything had worked for them. I myself received one from sexual intersourse with my fiance of many many years, and we have both been tested and everything keeps coming up negative. Thank goodness! But I keep getting this darn tear that NEVER completely goes away, (in the 6 o'clock position)it will heal for awhile then the minute we have sex again it opens up. I am miserable, depressed and desperate for help. I've been to my gyno, my primary physician and now I am going to another gyno!! There must be something!!! Has anything worked for any of you lady's?? Please help! We are getting married and want to try for a baby, and I am miserable with this thing!!
  PCJYLUV on 2006-09-29
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Try Staphy 30 one dose. Along with this take calc. phos 6x(tissue salts)for a week and report progress.
maheeru last decade
What is it and where can I find it? How do you know it will work?
PCJYLUV last decade
first is homeopathic remedy second is tissue salt. If u wanna try u can get it online(frm this website too) or from local homeopathic store.
maheeru last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.