≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Dr. Jitesh Eczema/red skin/rash on hand 8Consultation required from Dr Jitesh only for ADHD patient (with a brief history of tonic-clonic and absence seizure) 6Serious Help Needed..! Dr Reva, Dr. Kadwa, Dr. Jitesh, Dr. Anuj Please have a look 1Attention: Dr Reva V, Dr Tui, Dr drjitesh -Please Help - ED & PE 36Attn: Dr jitesh -- Itching on skin 15significance of 30th potency in homoeopathy !! by – dr deoshlok sharma & dr jitesh sharma 4Erectile Dysfunction and other issues of sexual and urological organs - Please help Dr. Jitesh Sharma 7


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Dr Jitesh Please help

Hello Dr Jitesh,
I am 42 years old, a mother of10 years old daughter. Been not happily married for 12 years.
I am suffering from depression for few years now. The reason behind that is always my husband and his behavior. I am in a situation where I can't leave him nor can I live with him. I am too much tensed with his Childish and irresponsible behaviors. I am fed up with this relationship but still I can't do nothing about it. If I say something to him or oppose on his wrong ful behavior, he thretens me that he's gonna leave me. I am too scared to handle any bad situation. I am not mentally strong. I am tolerating all his Childish behavior just for the fear of being lonely.
He fights with my daughter as if he's her sibling. They argue so much, which makes me stressed out. I am overwhelmed with so many responsibilities and tensions going on in my life. I am always tensed. I am financially not strong and he doesn't help me enough on it. He makes excuses when it comes to earn something.
He is a lazy person. But I can't say anything to him because of my mental condition. I am too sensitive to any blames, I care too much about what people think. I brood about any negative matters. I am too much worried about future. I am always depressed.
I always wanted an ideal family because I didn't have a good family when I was with my parents. I have suffered a lot since childhood. But because of social norms I couldn't oppose about anything. So just to save my family now, I am sacrificing a lot. I don't know what my rights are as a wife and as a mother.
Because of frustration, I have too much anger inside me now. I yell all the time on my daughter and my husband. I look like a crazy person who shouts all the time. I expect a good natured husband and I have a husband who does not have a common sense and sense of responsibility. He always look for an opportunity to hang out and have fun.
I am too tired physically and mentally.

I have taken so many homeopathic remedies, mostly in 200 potencies, so far. Some worked for me to some extent,some didn't. Recently, about 5-6 days ago, I took Trantula Hispana 200 for 3 days and it worked for me about 30-40%.

I have few common remedies handy in 200 potencies. I would appreciate if you could prescribe me anything from the list below, for now.

Calc Phos
Calc Carb
Anacardium Or
Rhus Tox
Nux Vomica
Lac Canninum
Lithium Carb
Nitricum Acidum
Aurum Met
Kali Bromatum
Nat Mur
Arnica montana
Mag Phos
Phosphric Acid
Argentum Nitricum
Ruta Graveolens
Apis Mel
Trantula Hispana
Hyoscamus niger

Please help me.
  for Dr Jitesh on 2019-01-11
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Hello Dr Jitesh,
Please respond. I am too much stressed out because of too many responsibilities and not having enough help. I am so depressed because of not having an ideal husband. I am too frustrated and furious and irritated all the time. I have been having pain on my left chest up to the arm. Looks like muscle pain. I am heavy headed, burning inside the head. Headache. Head congestion. Yelling most of the time. Loss of memory, forgetful. Fear of insanity.
I want to be calm and handle my situation. But I am not able to do it.
Please help this mother as I am the only one who can take good care of my child. Please respond. Please help.
for Dr Jitesh last year

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.