Depression & AnxietyI am 45 years old and have been suffering from Depression and acute anxiety for the last several years. At times I just can't get over my obsessive negative thinking. In June this year, I decided to try Homeopathy for my problems.I consulted a qualified homeopath. Initially I was given Arg. Nit 200. It helped me tremendously. However, after about 15 days my problems came back. I was then prescribed Rubrum Met 30 for 15 days but it did help at all. I was given another dose of arg nit 200 which again hepled a great deal. Last week I was prescribed a dose of Carcinosin 200. But my problems have become worse. Its like all old problems coming back, even worse. I really do not know what to do. I do not know what to do next? Can somebody H E L P ?
babul27 on 2006-09-15
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening ?
17. How do you feel ?
18. How does this affect you ?
19. How does it feel like ?
20. What comes to your mind ?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
22. How did that feel like ?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
25. current medicine you are taking
26. family back ground
27. qualification of patient
28. Nature of working
29. desire or like and dislike of food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
Age- 45 Yrs.
Weight- 72 kgs.
Height- 6 ft.
List of complaints:
1. Mood swings for the last 10 years.
2. For the last 2 years, the problem has aggravated. I am now facing total loss of confidence in work and other social situations. My memory and concentration has gone very weak. I was once a very good speaker.
3. For the last 4 years I am suffering from Essential hypertension for which I am taking allopathic medicines.
11. Non Diabetic.
12.Preference for sweets.
13.Feel very thirsty. Take 3-4 litres of water every day.
14. Tongue- Generally Dry.
15. BP - with medicines- 130/ 100 (without medicine- 160 / 100)
16. I feel I am loosing control of my life .I am obsessed with negative thoughts and extremely worried about my health and career.I am very senisitive to what others say about me. I am very conscious of myself and always compare myself with others.I am facing total lack of concentration, weak memory and palpitations.
17. Feekling of hopelessness.
18. It totally throws my life and thinking out of control.
19. I feel I am in a deep black hole from which there is no coming out.
20. I am obsessed with negative thoughts and feel that I shall not be able to perform my tasks efficiently.
21. None that I can think of.
22. NOt applicable.
Current medicines: Allopathic- LOram-H and Seloken XL- 100 (Beta Blocker).
Homeopathic: One dose of Carcinosin 200 (on 02 Sept, 06).
Rubrum Met 30- Twice a day.
26. Father and Mother are 75 and 67 years old respectively. Both of them suffer from Hypertension and take allopathic medicines. Have 3 sisters. Two are elder and 1 is younger to me.
27. B.A (Hons.)
28. Working in senior position in a Bank.
29. Prefer non-spicy foods. Very conscious about having healthy foods. Always consider the ill effects of food on my health before having it. Prefer sweets.
30. Nothing specific.
31. Mind always keeps wandering. earlier I used to make very grandiose plans about everything. In my normal phase I always feel vey active and plan to do a number of things. Always try to do things hurriedly. Get angry very fast.I am very conscious of the way I look and present myself before others. Of late I am very anxious before a social gathering or when I have to meet someone. Of late, get very nervous soon. Very affectionate towrads others and my family.
32. Facing new situations in workplace or outside aggravates my problems.Talking over phone also aggravates my problems. Feeling of loosing control over my thoughts and actions.
I hope the above information will help you in asssessing my problems. I am in extreme distress. Please HELP
babul27 last decade
I have responded to your queries. Hope that will suffice to assess my problems and suggest a remedy. I shall eagerly await your responses.
babul27 last decade
♡ deoshlok last decade
Thanks so much for your response. You have advised me to take Anacardium. What should be its potency? Should I take it in globules?
You have recommended ANACARDIUM for my problems. But you have not mentioned the potency. P. advise.
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.