InsomniaAnyone out there have a strong herb for my Insomnia? I am currently taking an Ambien (10mg) with a melatonin (3mg) each night just to get about 5 hours of sleep each night. I have tried several times over the past 2 years to get off the Ambien with no result,ie, no sleep, rest, etc. I saw where post (Oct. 8th by Myriad)and replied by Joe DeLiera that (Arinica 30c) works. Please advise on where I can buy this. UI tried putting Arinica 30c in the search window on this web-site to buy, but had no results. Despite for help and many thanks!
moosehead4242 on 2006-10-09
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening ?
17. How do you feel ?
18. How does this affect you ?
19. How does it feel like ?
20. What comes to your mind ?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
22. How did that feel like ?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
25. current medicine you are taking
26. family back ground
27. qualification of patient
28. Nature of working
29. desire or like and dislike of food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.