Allergic Cold, running nose and watery EyesHello,
I am an computer guy. Someone please help me with the disease which i am suffering from past 1 year.
I use to suffer from Running nose and watery eyes often. I feel this as Allergic cold. And some part of the body feels like itching creating rashes.Also there is itiching sensation in my throat too.
Always i use the medicine Levocet tablet from past 1 year.
But some one could suggest me a permanent fix for this.
I smoke a lot. is that the reason???? or something lse.
Please do reply me..
tkrenith on 2006-12-03
tkrenith last decade
tkrenith last decade
1. What is your chief complaint (CC)? Tell as much about it as you can, including what is the worst part of it and why it's the worst: the sensations, the kind of pain, the location, how your energy has been affected (for example, has the complaint made you restless, weak, nervous, anxious, irritable, hypersensitive, effected your thirst and appetite, your body temperature, and so on).
2. When did this problem begin? What happened in
your life around that time? What do you think
3. What aggravates the CC and what brings it on?(for example, certain types of food or weather, movement, light, noise, company, talking,
heat/cold, or anything else that you can think
of; please be specific) and what makes the CC better (for example hot or cold, massage, eating, lying still, music, company...)? What does it make you do to try to feel better?
4. At what time of the day or night is the CC the
worst? Specify an hour if you can.
5. What symptoms can you identify that accompany
the CC (whether directly related or not; for example, headache with nausea; or menstrual cramps with diarrhea; a cold with irritability and anger)?
6. Environment: With regard to the seasons, weather, outdoor temperature, indoor temperature, drafts, air quality, airconditioning, ocean air, mountain air, humidity, the sun/rain/thunderstorms/clouds/fog, etc.: what environmental factors give you comfort and relief, and which ones cause discomfort and distress? Try to give examples.
7. What position is most uncomfortable for you?
8. a)Do you tend to be chilly or warm? Are there parts of your body that are colder or warmer than the rest of you? Is there a special time of day or night when they are colder or warmer? b) Do you perspire a great deal? If so, when? And where on the body? (feet, head, hair, chest, armpits, etc) Does it leave a stain of a particular color? Is there a particular odor?
9. Describe what your tongue looks like.
10. What do you worry about? How do you deal with
11. How do you keep your house/your desk/your room/your study/your bathroom?
12. How easily do you cry? In what situations?
13. When you are upset, what do you do to help yourself feel better?
14. What makes you angry? What do you do when you're angry?
15. Do you have an emotion that predominates; such as anger, depression, irritability, anxiety, jealousy, joy...or possibly two emotions that tend to alternate predictably?
16. What fears do you have?
17. What have been the most difficult circumstances in your life? How did you cope?
18. What are the greatest joys you have had in
19. What was your childhood like?
20. What bothers you most in other people? How,
if at all, do you express it?
21. What causes the most problems in your relationships?
22. Do you have any recurring dreams? What are they about?
23. What would you need to feel happy?
24. What do you do for work? Ideally, what would
you like to do?
25. If you were made President for a day, what would you change?
26. When people have criticized you, what were they complaining about? Similarly, when people have praised you, what did you receive praise for?
27. What would you like to change most about
28. How do you feel before, during and after
meals? How do you feel if you go without a
29. What would you most like to eat (if you did
not have to consider calories, fat, anything
you've read about the right way to eat)?
30. What foods do you dislike and refuse to eat?
What foods do you react badly to, and in what
31. How much do you drink in a day? Include
sodas, juice, coffee, tea, milk, and
alcoholic beverages as well as water. How
thirsty do you tend to get? What temperature would you like your drinks to be?
32. How is your sleep?
33. Do you do anything during sleep? (speak,
laugh, shriek, toss about, grind your teeth, drool, snore, walk, talk, etc.)
34. Do you have trouble falling asleep? What keeps you awake? Do you wake always at a certain time? What causes you to wake up? What position do you sleep in?
35. Number of pregnancies, number of children,
number of miscarriages, number of abortions
36. At what age did your menses begin? If you
have gone through menopause, at what age?
37. How frequently do they (or did they) come?
38. What about their duration, abundance, colour,
time of day when flow is greatest; any odour
39. How do you (did you) feel before, during and
40. What medications are you taking at present?
41. How frequently do you get colds and flus?
42. Have you had any childhood illnesses twice,
or in a very severe form, or after puberty?
43. Have you had any vaccinations since the
standard childhood ones? Have you ever had an
adverse or unusual reaction to a vaccination?
44. Have you had any surgery? What and when?
45. Have you had at any time (mention year):
warts, cysts, Polyps, or tumors? Where were they located? How were they treated?
46. Do you tend to have any discharges (nasal,
vaginal, etc.)? What is the color, consistency?
47. a) Do you tend to need a smaller dose of
medications than most other people?
b) Do you need less anaesthesia than others,
or have a hard time coming out of it?
c) Do you tend to react to vitamins and herbs
and/or need hypoallergenic vitamins?
d) Are you sensitive to paint fumes, exhuast,
dry cleaning fluid, fragrances etc.?
48. Family history: Mention diseases, causes
and ages of deaths of father, mother,
sisters, brothers and grandparents on both
49. Construct a time line: Mention from birth
on to the present day, all IMPORTANT events
(emotional and physical traumas,
heartbreaks, divorces, work-related events,
diseases or traumas your mother had while
being pregnant with you, family stress,
death in the family or of friends,
disappointment, etc.) Mention the symptoms
experienced at those moments or which you
can date to those traumas.
50. When you stand in line at the bank or supermarket, how do you feel?
51. When your family member was last sick, what did you do?
52. How is your sexual energy?
53. How do you react to consolation
54. What part of your life do you have the most difficulty coping with.
55. What are your hobbies?
♡ gavinimurthy last decade
tkrenith last decade
If you want relief, through homeopathy, you have to answer these questions.
Have a look. It is not difficult to answer them.
♡ gavinimurthy last decade
I have the same problem as told by tkrenith. Only LEVOCET gives me relief and it is temproray. For the past year, I am taking 1 levocet tablet every 2 days and that keeps me going.
Chief Complaint - itching all over the body (starts anywhere randomly) and when scratching results in red contours same as the way you scratch it. Mostly starts at head or some place in the trunk ... sometimes even the eyes itch. No pain , no other discomfort associated with it.
The itching sensation starts any time of the day and all through out the year. no particular pattern. This started 4 years back(i can still remember the first time I noticed the red rashes) and has never happened before that.
have consulted a number of doctors , had blood tests done and tey could not find any thing specific.
please help.... i don't want to be dependent on levocet....
ponnuk last decade
1. CC - itching, red rashes when scractched. No pain or other discomfort. Just irritating itching sensation all over the body. Moves from one place to other(meaning one place feels more itchier than other and the location keeps changing).
2. 4 years ago. No significant cahnges happened during that time except that I had a change of Job (one firm to another).
3. Not able to identify any particular food or other conditions which aggrevates the CC. happens all the time.
4. I was in India for all this time and has just moved to US for last 3 months. The change of environment, weather, food had no effect. The CC is as it was when I was in India.
5. My toungue is deeply parted in the middle and whitish in the middle.
6. Personal hygene is very tidy.
7. I work in IT and is glued to the laptop for most of the day and night.
8. I feel giddy and neausea if I go without a meal.
9. Pizza and any food with lot of cheese gives me bad stomach.
10. Drink a lot of coffee & water during the day. Don't drink much soda or alcohol.
11. Sound sleeper and ahve started snoring last 2 years.
12. No medications (ofcourse except Levocet)
13. I have had cysts and they were found during the same time this problem started (give or take a year). I had cysticycosis with 2 cysts (one in right chest muscle and one in right arm muscle). No operation was performed and it was treated with drugs. post treatment, the cysts were found to be dissolved.
I have tried and given specific information as much as possible. Do suggest me remedies.
Thanks much ...
ponnuk last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.