Homeopaths Plz help: Case study Lichen PlanusHello. I am 28 yrs old male. I have history of scrotal scratch 10 yrs back . My father had similar problem I think. I tried many drugs ranging from antibacterial to steroids antifungal some times but they did not work. I went to dermatologist yesterday and she said that she is expecting these lesions as Lichen Planus along with 3-4 sebacious cysts. she has prescribed me Triamcinolone cream steroid but also said to visit dermatologist for Biopsy. She thinks it may be Lichen or Psoriasis but lichen chances are more as she says on genitals its more common. She says that in medical except steroids no other treatment of this disease is possible. I take a lot of stress in my life. This problem increases in winters and with stress. I tried to consult one homeo from Bombay but they charge too much for NRIs. I have aproblem that in USA not many drugs are available and if they are available they are very costly. I am basically from medical background and I appreciate Homeopathy. One of my friends is going to India in December. If you can please look at this case and prescribe me some of medicines that can really help I can tell him to bring that. Otherwise its a very costly treatment by some homeopaths. Is there any line of treatment for this condition in Homeopathy? Is it advisable to go for that treatment? At least I cant afford that . So If you help me out it will be great.
Thanks and Regards
sourabh on 2009-11-18
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Extreme Scrotal Scratch itch for more than 10 years, hair loss on that area , Skin sloughing whitish decolouration of skin
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Penile rash along with scrotal rash.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Lot of Psychological Stress.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
very ackward and helpless.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
12-13 yrs back . My father had similar problem I think.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
irritants such as nylon clothing, heat summer moisture etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Yes, Weather affects alot.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Mixed weather not too hot nor cold.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc. lazy, calm ,sad most of time.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? Fear
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? yes
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? yes
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc? sometimes talking
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? ok
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? yes i do fear a lot
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? i like veg
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? normal
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? Eggs meat
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? very less
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? ok slightly constipated some times
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? ok ,straight
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? no
20. What peculiar or strange sensation do you have in any part of your body at times? Do you sometimes feel as if .. in some part of the body? I am going to die.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
Calm, Lazy and sometime hardworking at studies but stressful
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
sourabh last decade
Nux vomica 200
Arsenic sulf flav 6
Silicea 6x (tablets) large pack
Calcium Flour 6x tabs large pack
Kali Hydroidicum 6
Croton tig 200
Rhus tox 200
Rhus venenata 200
Nat Mur 1m
Claldium seg 200
Arange the medicines the get to the forum.
Drsalman last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.