Vaginal discharge, chalazion, Low BPCould someone please help me with the cure for these ailments. I am probably dealing with fungal infection but would like expert advice and homeopathic solution to my problems. I am a 27 year old 5'5' tall (weight 43 Kgs) female. Got married year a half ago and have been dealing with vaginal discharge (more like snott and mucousy consistency) on regular basis ..sometimes it does get reduced in quantity but generally over a period of one day 4-5 mL or so. For the post-period days of a week or so the discharge is always heavy (more than 150 mL) and white. I have also developed swelling on eye lids which I have been trying to treat with warm water patches but they don't go away..they have reduced somewhat but are at a stall now...there is itching but no pain at this time but it used to be painful earlier when it was more swollen. I also have low BP problem and sometime after not having eaten for may 6-7 hours I go low in energy and feel really bad. My family has history of diabetes but I am not a big craver of sugar or anything.
If someone can help or direct me what steps may be helpful in curing these ailments I will be very grateful.
anjaliarora on 2010-07-29
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♡ kadwa last decade
I have vaginal discharge problem.
Swollen eyelids(Used to be painful but now it only itches... I have been doing warm compresses)
I suffer from low BP & i get feeling of hot flushes also in my stomach.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
I get rashes and feel itchy all over my body sometimes. My hair are not as they were before and don't seem to grow
well. My nails are weak and skin is dry and prone to rashes and acne. I don't get too much acne but the skin seems
to be always ready to break out.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I am weak and skinny and weigh only 44 kgs and I am 5'5' tall. Because of my weakness I am not able to do
concentrate on my work or do even minor things. My hands shiver from weakness sometimes ...that probably happens
when my BP starts dipping. I do get irritated at these times.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Restless and irritated
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Started noticing it after 1 week of my marriage. I started getting hot flushes during the same time but I have not
experienced them for the last 8 months now. I am originally from Rajasthan in india and moved to US and then Canada
after marriage. I have been in cold areas like Chicago (Jan 2009-Aug 2009) and Toronto (Aug 2009 - Present) ever
since. My ailments could be related to change of weather from hot to cold and change in eating habits and water as
well but i am not sure. My intake of extra spicy or junk food has reduced a lot since I moved here but I still eat
lot of instant carbs from rice, potatoes and junk food like maggi, Fried preparations like Samosa, patties which
fungus/candida thrives on. when I was a teenager my diet was unbalanced & i became so week & 7-8 kg under weight &
my periods were disturbed (used to be 15 days as opposed to 5-7 days normal. But now my periods are normal)
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
On a regular day I am OK but on days when I feel weak because of low BP (which happens mostly when I skip my meals
or don't eat enough) my heartbeat gets very fast and I feel restless.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Instant carbs from rice potatoes and junk food like maggi etc. & soft drinks and over exertion from workout which
aggravated my suffering and light & non spicy food are ameliorate the same.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal
biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
may be weather from change of place and diet.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
I feel better in hot weather
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious,
Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I m always Confused Moody,Nervous,Suspicious,Arguing,irritating,Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
I Feel restless during thunderstorm.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
Yes I do like to be consoled.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Yes I have dust allergy. And I sneeze a lot when I wake up in the morning.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
Yes..I like talking to myself.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I m very sensitive about my friends ,family and my husband.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I am afraid of animals such as dogs and I am concerned about my future. I usually see snake ,Shiv temple &
shviling in my dreams.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I crave for Junk food like Maggi, Fried preparations like Samosa, patties and Indian food rajma-chaval etc.
I don't like Non veg. food like egg & fish etc., bland food and vegetable salad.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
My thirst is Normal
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
I don't feel too hungry most of the times but at some times I feel like eating a lot.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Green chillies & all spices ; spicy food.I experience a lot of pain during the first three days of my periods if i
have had anything spicy during the month.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
I don't sweat much..and not in any particular areas.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
I go 2 to 3 times a day. Stool type - solid.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I sleep for 7 to 8 hours daily. On my right side.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
Yes I think so.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I am not confident. I am always confused and not able to concentrate on my work. I feel restless & irritated and I
am slow and lethargic at work.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom
surfacing after the medication?
I haven't taken medicine for the this thing.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
My father is diabetic. My younger sisters are also weak & skinny.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
I am skinny with lean on top and weigh only 44 kgs. My body fat is around 15-17%.
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
My cycles are normal.
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
anjaliarora last decade
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa last decade
Teddy123 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.