Bladder issuesI'm a 17 year old girl and I have suffered from bladder issues for years. I am having to urinate usually 10+ times a day, usually more if I have to go out, get the bus etc, as I tend to go 'just in case'. I have previously suffered from UTI's but doctors tell me this isn't the cause this time.
Is there anything other than the hundreds of drugs doctors have prescribed that can help me control my bladder?
saz123 on 2011-01-28
Please fill out the homeopathic intake form for new patients. The more information you can give us, the more accurate our homeopathic recommendations can be. Hopefully someone here will help you begin real homeopathic treatment to resolve your issues.
♡ Homeopathy International 1 last decade
Height: 5ft 7inches
Weight: 11 stone
Have you used homeopathic medicines before? If so what, and what homeopathic potencies did you use? No
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? frequent urination
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? headaches
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? Fear of going out, annayance at myself
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words. constant need to urinate, hardly ever leaves unless i am completely distracted
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
it started about 7 years ago. i have suffered from many UTI in the past
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc. cold temperatures, tends to be worse in the morning or when in new/uncomfortable/ stressful situations
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? change of place does affect me.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?dry, hot weather
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc. tend to be quiet, unless with well known friends or family, can be quite nervous.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? excited but scared.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? yes
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? no
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc? no
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? can get annoyed at my family but generally everything is normal
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? I fear being in situations that i cannot be incontrol, and none.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? sweet things and meat. I dont avoid any major food groups.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? i have been told its less than normal, but i do try to drink a normal amount
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? normal but i do eat when i get bored.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? no
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? varies between diarrea and constipation, hardly ever 'normal, sometimes have to go 3/4 times in a morning but fine by the afternoon.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? I usually sleep well, occaisionally waking just once between 2-4 am.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? yes
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others? just frequent urination, constant need to go.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? various for uti's but none that particularly did anything but got rid of the actual infection.
22. What major diseases are running in your family? diabeties and various forms of cancer.
saz123 last decade
After 3 days, please take BELLIS PER 30, in wet dose, morning and evening for 2 weeks.
Make sure you do a blood test to rule out any possibility of diabetes.
Report back after 1 week.
For general instructions, please see my Profile.
♡ Reva V last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.