≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Any practitioner treating pet dogs using homeopathy ? 1for my pet dog 1for my pet dog 1too much hair fall of my pet dog 1Urgent: Remedy for my pet dog 5Fluid on Lungs, enlarged heart in pet dog 12Treatment and dossages for pet dog. 3my pet dog 8Remedy for pet dog help!!! 3Dog with Hernia & Lack of Appetite 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


I have a Sharpei,
his right back leg is swollen double its size
some panting
laying down
drank a lot of water for a moment
some tenderness in leg
right leg and left leg always a little swollen
my understanding is I should give apis
but I need to know the potency and how often. Also, his leg has been swollen before to the point it became so swollen that it finally drained. Also after vaccine for rabies how much what is the potency and how often should i give it to him after his vaccine? Thank you.
  wildtexasangel on 2012-06-06
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
dot com

free forum for vet consults-please give
some feedback how that works for you
if you use them.

kadwa on this forum likes to help
with animals also, but is not on till
later bc he is in India.
simone717 last decade
My advice is to get the dog to a vet immediately. You need to rule out a break, a cyst/tumor, allergic reaction to a insect sting, etc. At this point you seem to be guessing. It's hard to treat animals since they can't tell us how they feel. I'm pro natural remedies, but I've come to appreciate that the Medical community has the ability to diagnose and treat serious illnesses effectively. If you've already seen a vet and this is an ongoing mystery problem, then I suggest getting a good book on Homeopathy for animals as they will suggest dosage, etc. Good luck!
Julie2012 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.