≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Any practitioner treating pet dogs using homeopathy ? 1for my pet dog 1too much hair fall of my pet dog 1Urgent: Remedy for my pet dog 5Pet/dog 2Fluid on Lungs, enlarged heart in pet dog 12Treatment and dossages for pet dog. 3my pet dog 8Remedy for pet dog help!!! 3Dog with Hernia & Lack of Appetite 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

for my pet dog

My pet dog Raja, 9 yrs,weight 9.6 kgs, male, German Spitz has not been eating since last 6 days, is on IV FLUID ,DIaGONISED WITH KIDNEY PROBLEM May be stage 3 , Vet Medicines given are Rubenol 300,Ipakitin powder and Renalof for pets.
Plain xray of abdomen showed --- radio-dense calculi in left renal pelvis, one calculus of 5mm by 4.2 mm dimension could be seen in the proximal left ureter.
Both the kidneys have stones and there is loss of corticomedullary distinction,there is renal failure, doctor said operation to remove the stones is not possible as both the kidneys have been affected,I am not sure if left ureter is totally blocked but the BUN level and creatinine are high 59.1 and 3.76, also urine culture shows presence of ecoli bacteria ,sensitive to gentamycin and streptomycin.
.There is high level of lethargy, loss of appetite, nausea,not much vomiting,drinking lots of water and urinating frequency has increased,is there any medicine in homeopathy for dogs for chronic renal problem for lowerinf creatinine/BUN as well as for removing kidney and ureter stones and reducing ecoli infection and if it is avilable kindly recommend at what dose it should be given
  Sanjib1 on 2016-12-22
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Did you use remedies suggested earlier??
kadwa 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.