≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum

 

 

Remedy Finder:

Allergy

 

 

Similar posts:

Acne; Pollen allergy 11Premature ejaculation/asthma/pollen allergy 1Itchy red eyes and nose block from severe dustmite and pollen allergy 24Remedy for bee pollen allergy 7Pollen allergy case not responding 7Asthma/pollen allergy (help brisbane) or anyone having command over it 54Asthma/hayfever (pollen allergy) 2Pollen Allergy - Mother & Daughter - No Relief from Sabadilla for Daughter (29th May) 13Dust, Pollen and Cat Allergy Prevention 25pollen allergy 1

 

The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Pollen Allergy

hi Experts, After trying all English medicines I am here. I feel that I am suffering from some/pollen allergy.My symptoms are:

Head Heavyness/pain usually on top
Face swelling/puffiness(on and off)
lower eye lids swells after I wake up
no runny nose
nasal blockage
right red nostril is red
itchy eyes and some water also

any suggestion help will be highly appreciated.
 
  sunnymaverick on 2012-07-06
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take three doses of Sulphur 200 as follows and see how that affects in next 7 days (only 3 doses in 7 days).

day 1 morning
1st dose

day 1 evening
2nd dose

day 2 morning
3rd dose

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
 
kadwa 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register

 

Important
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.