≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

3 year old with speech delay 11Please suggest a remedy to reduce/eliminate fibrous scar tissue and plaque in my penis. 22Thanks Maheeru... PCOS...Irregular Periods...Unwanted Hairs.. 96Irregular scanty and Absent periods please need help. 50Help with Irregular (Slow to Start), Painful Periods 7Irregular period 63Lycopodium or a more specific remedy? 1134weeks pregnant Insomnia and persistent heartburn 195Pregnancy hyperemesis please help 5Persistent cough/sore throat 16


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

PE Problem

I am 5 ft 6 inch long from delhi,india.i am a non-vegetarian, have a little bit fat on me . i have sweat early and specially on my back. i fear in dark,got angry quickly then later have guilt of being angry, i also have gas problem.i feel emotional very quickly, have a lust for food but can control it. like sweets, i am a very loving and caring person.i urinate many times and have a feeling to go to urinate even not urinate too much. Talk too much and never want to lose a argument.i am a knowledgeable person but forget general things sometimes even to do toothpaste.l hurried when I eat.please help me to control PE>
  zaqar on 2012-09-27
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.