≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

3 year old with speech delay 11Please suggest a remedy to reduce/eliminate fibrous scar tissue and plaque in my penis. 22Thanks Maheeru... PCOS...Irregular Periods...Unwanted Hairs.. 96Irregular scanty and Absent periods please need help. 50Help with Irregular (Slow to Start), Painful Periods 7Irregular period 63Lycopodium or a more specific remedy? 1134weeks pregnant Insomnia and persistent heartburn 195Pregnancy hyperemesis please help 5Persistent cough/sore throat 16


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

PE Problem ; Please help Me.

I have premature ejaculation problem from the day one of our marriage. There is NO erection problem. After I insert it into the vagina it takes only 2-3 strokes to ejaculate.

My penis head is too sensitive, even if my wife strokes with her hand it ejaculates after 2 -3 strokes.

My Penis is 5' lenth but penis very thin. Head of penis is thick but shaftbase is thin when normal.

During foreplay normally I become very eager to penetrate it into the vagina knowing that it will ejaculate soon! This does not satisfy me and my wife. We want to have continuous strokes for several minutes to enjoy sex life.

I am 30 years old male. Weight 57 kg, 5 ft 7 inch, having balanced diet (veg -meet-fish) married for last 3 months. I used to masturbate from age of 13 to till marriage, frequently.

Please tell me the medicine and dose for long time sex (about 20 minute) and a healty / long penis for parmanent Solution.
  zubaer on 2014-09-12
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.