≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

3 year old with speech delay 11Please suggest a remedy to reduce/eliminate fibrous scar tissue and plaque in my penis. 22Thanks Maheeru... PCOS...Irregular Periods...Unwanted Hairs.. 96Irregular scanty and Absent periods please need help. 50Help with Irregular (Slow to Start), Painful Periods 7Irregular period 63Lycopodium or a more specific remedy? 1134weeks pregnant Insomnia and persistent heartburn 195Pregnancy hyperemesis please help 5Persistent cough/sore throat 16


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

please help.. PE Problem

hi Doc, i think i have same problem here. but a bit deifferent i think.
im 28 5feet 9 inches. in relationship not yet married.
i do masturbate also but occasionaly only. but stop already this lately.

and here the problem.i think it started 2 years ago. I saw adds, a pills that can make it bigger and last longer. i tried it. and i think since that time i feel i doing sex wihtin 1or 2 - 5 mins top. but im not quite sure if my problem from that medicine. (beofre i dont have sex problem)

my guessing is stress factor. why.. cos im doing bruxism also which is cos by stress also.
and also im guessing, since i doing sex within 1 - 2 mins, that thought keep running in my head so it always like that.

and also i think maybe my penis's head too sensitive.

for now i tried already graphites 30c for 1 weeks now. dosage 1 cup of the bottle (small bottle)
after 1 week i try again graphites 6c. dosage
2 pills twice. now i stop..

Your guidance and help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

add info : i quite smoking 1 year already, sleeps min 6-7 hours.

sorry for my bad english.
  risris on 2015-12-17
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

no problem at all about your English I can understand..

in fact people saying my english is bad.. I hope you can understand my english..

I will work in your case.. sending you some questions in next post plesse try to answer in detail
sabkamalik1 4 years ago

you mentioned graphite 30c dose was in one cup.. small bottle

little confusing.. please say me clearly

u mean some drops of liquid remedy in one cup of water??
sabkamalik1 4 years ago
sory i mean bottle cap. i dont know the cc. its a liquid type. so they give the master in 1 small bottle and then move to another bottle and mix with water. i think 1/3 master 2/3 water. and the dose is the cap of the bottle. they said its same dosage with 2 pills.

btw, i just found some one will help me also here in philippines. same time i post this question. she is a homeopathy practitioner also. but she is so busy. i will have my 1st consult with her maybe 1st or 2nd week on january. still long.

so is it ok for u to assist me 1st while im waiting for my consultation with her?

or better i just wait for her?

thank you.
risris 4 years ago
hi, no problem you can wait for her consultation first..
sabkamalik1 4 years ago
ok. thx btw.
risris 4 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.