≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

3 year old with speech delay 11Please suggest a remedy to reduce/eliminate fibrous scar tissue and plaque in my penis. 22Thanks Maheeru... PCOS...Irregular Periods...Unwanted Hairs.. 96Irregular scanty and Absent periods please need help. 50Help with Irregular (Slow to Start), Painful Periods 7Irregular period 63Lycopodium or a more specific remedy? 1134weeks pregnant Insomnia and persistent heartburn 195Pregnancy hyperemesis please help 5Persistent cough/sore throat 16


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


hlw dr. I'm suffering from PE. I started masturbating once almost daily since17 year old .now i am 26 and married. when i insert my penis it's ejaculate automatically . i am not satisfied and my partner also.pls help me to recover. is it a parmanent problem.??
[message edited by de007 on Thu, 04 Feb 2016 11:48:37 UTC]
  de007 on 2016-02-04
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
pls have

acid phos 30c

one dose everyday morning for 10 days

one dose means 6 globules directly on tounge or 4 drops from liquid dilution mix in 1 teaspoon full mineral water and sip slowly..
sabkamalik1 4 years ago
thanks for ur response.i will try acid phos 30c
de007 4 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.