≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

3 year old with speech delay 11Please suggest a remedy to reduce/eliminate fibrous scar tissue and plaque in my penis. 22Thanks Maheeru... PCOS...Irregular Periods...Unwanted Hairs.. 96Irregular scanty and Absent periods please need help. 50Help with Irregular (Slow to Start), Painful Periods 7Irregular period 63Lycopodium or a more specific remedy? 1134weeks pregnant Insomnia and persistent heartburn 195Pregnancy hyperemesis please help 5Persistent cough/sore throat 16


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

PE problem

Hi rony,

pls follow this thread Because previous thread is not getting up or I can't see In post list also

  sabkamalik1 on 2016-02-18
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Hello sir, How are you? after taking staphysagria 200 nothing changed on me. Same condition happening. please suggest me something.
you told me my next remedy is argentum Nitricum 200c
My problem is really very bad.
rony3078 4 years ago
ok.. I don't know why this thread also not bumping up when u reply..

Ok how is your sexual desire??
sabkamalik1 4 years ago
I also don't know why my post not bump up.
My sex desire is low now but pennies is getting hard. But not getting so hard.
rony3078 4 years ago
staphysagria is a deep acting remedy.. which work slowly and it will make correct your semen quality and bad effect of masterbation.. I advise you to wait 10 days and see the effect.. I hope it you give better errection. if I prescribe a new remedy now then it may suppress the work of staphysagria

in bettwen you can enjoy your sex life
sabkamalik1 4 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.