≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

3 year old with speech delay 11Please suggest a remedy to reduce/eliminate fibrous scar tissue and plaque in my penis. 22Thanks Maheeru... PCOS...Irregular Periods...Unwanted Hairs.. 96Irregular scanty and Absent periods please need help. 50Help with Irregular (Slow to Start), Painful Periods 7Irregular period 63Lycopodium or a more specific remedy? 1134weeks pregnant Insomnia and persistent heartburn 195Pregnancy hyperemesis please help 5Persistent cough/sore throat 16


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


hello Sir..I m 23 yr old with a body weight of 64kg..whenever i start to masturbate reached in climax just in 30 sec..i cant hold it long..and the same thing happened during intercourse with my gf..i dont know why but i just cant hold it more..this problem is bothering me a lot n making me depressed..plz help me out..
  Aizobeenp on 2016-07-23
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
pls have

acid phos 30c

one dose daily morning for 10 days

one dose is either 4 drops from liquid dilution or 6 globules if medicine in globules form. report me after 10 days

stop masterbation and avoid sex for 10 days
sabkamalik1 4 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.