≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Fatty Liver Grade 3 and Renal Parenchymal Grade 1 Changes 3Asthama Due to Brocheal CHanges 1Asthma related to hormone changes 3Right Knee PCL Ligament Tear,& Left Knee ACL Ligament & other part of knee Degenerative changes 13my wife a Musician. frequently feels rejected-neglected & gets ANGRY , suspicious, possessiveness and aggressive, short temper, changes mood on frequently. Gets upset on very small issues or on persons without reasons, feels bored,,,sad... 2Migraine due to barometric pressure changes 2Cervical bone degenerative changes causing compression/pain to spinal cord 4Fibroid on Uterus, one cyst on each ovaries, major changes in body... 13Can I use tap water for wet doses? Allopathic drugs? what lifestyle changes need to be made? 3Dr Luc de Schepper changes my outlook on Homeopathy 26


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


I am middle aged and have recently completed my college degree, while also recently sent my son off to college. I have mixed emotions of ups and downs as I am not sure what jobs to pursue while having the pressure of finding a good career. I have also noticed trouble with my thought process and memory while being uncomfortable around people, like a lack of self-esteem/confidence. Thank you in Advance for any recommendations.
  Lg2008 on 2017-08-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Pl go to my bach flower post on stress and other topic on this forum .
akshaymohl 4 years ago
Take Anacardium 200 C Once a day for 5 Days.


Homoeopath Amir26 4 years ago
Thank you!
Lg2008 4 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.