≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

Ocd 26Fear and OCD 109Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) 16obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)? 5Intrusive thoughts OCD 25OCD of hoarding 32Anxiety and OCD 6Social Anxiety, OCD and Depression 38ocd 1OCD please help 10


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Sir I have ocd

Sir I have ocd. I am 20 try old boy body heavy 5.9 inch height location punjab. I have vulgar thinking and repetive thinking . I have bad thinking about religion and family . Overthinking . And vulgar thinking and taking in mouth with reason . Please tell me medicine .
  Vipbrar4 on 2018-10-12
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
And Sir also do things in hurry
Vipbrar4 5 years ago
And Sir I am impotent and I have addiction to watching porn and masterbastion . And felt guilty after masterbation. Do thing again and again untill I do them in perfection
Vipbrar4 5 years ago
Please reply urgent help
Vipbrar4 5 years ago
Are you religious?

Tell more about yourself.
[Edited by Tui on 2018-10-13 10:31:02]
Tui 5 years ago
Yes sir . I am very religious . I have ord 4 years ago. But whenever I think about religion I can't stop bad language and I have thought of germs and my mind never stop always vulgar thinking even my tongue work on thinking but I convert that to another person
Vipbrar4 5 years ago
And I also have depression don't want to go outdoor for study
Vipbrar4 5 years ago
I am away from religion due to order. But I love my religion
Vipbrar4 5 years ago
Sorry ocd not order spelling mistake
Vipbrar4 5 years ago
And Sir I have thought about taboo sex
Vipbrar4 5 years ago
Please start with Lilium tigrinum 200c, one dose ( 2 drops) every 3 days for a few weeks and report back.
Tui 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.