Insomnia-Please helpI am a male, 70 years of age
1.What is the main reason you need treatment?
2.Describe your complaints giving the following details:
I try to sleep by 10.30 but do not get sleep, even after being active through out the day.I take sleep for 30 mins during after noon.
a. What does it feel like?
due to lack of sleep,I feel tired through out the day.Due to this, I am not able to perform daily activities with much energy.End of the day, I feel tired, my eyes are tired but as sson as i lie down on bed, I am sleepless.
Other wise I had a sound sleep.I would in routine sleep by 10.30 pm and get up bt 6.30 am.Then I would take a glass of milk, do my mornin gwalk, followed by
b. When does it happen?
This mainly happend after I was prescribed and given arsenicum.It has been around 20 days I am suffering from insomnia.
c. What sort of things make it worse?
d. What sort of things make it better?
a dose of nux helped me have sleep.but just for a day.
e. What else was happening when it first appeared?
f. Describe the quality of the pain, being as creative as you can. How would someone else imagine the pain happening to them?
g. What does it look like?
tired, sleepy, do not feel like taking bath and do other day to day work with energy
7. What foods do you crave, whether you allow yourself to eat them or not? List from the strongest craving to the weakest.
I am ok with anything.
8. What foods do you have an aversion to? (hatred or repulsion for)
I do not take eggs.I am allergic
9. What is your level of thirst, and what do you prefer to drink?
10. What foods aggravate you? (including )
I do not take eggs.I am allergic
12. What is your level of energy like? Rate it from 1-10 (10 being excellent). How does your energy fluctuate throughout the day (and night)?
I was good before.Because of insomnia i feel down.
13. What is your level of sexual energy like?
14. How is your sleep? What position do you prefer to sleep in? Is there any position you cannot sleep in? Any unusual behaviour during sleep?
15. Have you had any reoccurring dreams or images/ pictures/ themes that repeat themselves in your dreams? Please describe.
I dnt know
16. Describe your menses (periods). Describe any . Have you been through ? Any gynecological problems?
17. How does the weather affect you? Are you sensitive to the temperature in any way?
I was sensitive to cold.Now i feel warm.
[Edited by HoneyKhanna on 2020-08-14 12:29:41]
HoneyKhanna on 2020-08-14
Passiflora-Q 15 drops in 1/4 cup water at 8 PM every day.
PL give feedback after 15 days
♡ homeo_helper 2 months ago
HoneyKhanna last month
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.