ocdplease help my life is hell , i have ocd and severe social anxiety and depression i don't have friends and i never go out from my home because i feel all the time observed and judged i remember being worried and having ocd thaugts since too young like 6 years old i am always hiding and avoiding social interaction even with the closest family members and always being quite no word come out of my mouth i can't make eyes contact and i don't talk properly due to extreme anxiety i took isrs in the past they helped a litle but i don't want to take medecine all my life also i don't have money to see a therapist and my parents don't know and don't understand my condition even that i tried , i think about suicide because i'm 23 and my life is running and things are going worse from year to year and i'm siting watching without the ability of doing nothing and if things continue like this i will choose to end my days cause a life like this didn't deserve to be lived
ocd1 on 2021-07-13
3. Built up: obese/moderate/slim:
4. Complexion: fair,dark
8. List out all your SYMPTOMS(NOT THE DIAGNOSIS OR DISEASE NAMES) with its “since how long,which part is affected,which side,what you feel during complaint etc”:in an order(which came first then which came next?
a)Worsening factors for each complaint (eg:-by pressure,what time,heat,cold,season,food,eating,after mpsleep,by sweat,,by stooping,after stool after urine,after bathing etc.?)
b)When Its Better,for each complaint (eg: by pressure,what time,by heat, by cold, any season,any food, eating,after sleep,by sweat,after stool & urine ,after bathing etc.?)
c) In your opinion, What is the expected cause for your problem?From injury,fall,cold exposure,sun exposure ,physical and mental exertion etc.?
9. Mind:sensitive/angry/sad/weeping/fear of/anxiety/shy etc.,memory,desire company,grief,lewd etc.
10. Thermal:which weather do you prefer hot or cold? Which one you can tolerate well?
11. Do you have Frequent or occasional nausea,vomiting to any food,headache,mouth ulcer,,allergy sneezing,gas trouble,leucorrhea(white discharge-females) ,dandruff,hairfall etc.explain if any
12. Stool:regular/quantity/frequent desire/satisfied/bleeding?
13. Urine: regular/quantity/frequent desire/satisfied
14. (For Females)Menses: regular?scanty or profuse?early or late?how many days?frequency of cycle?any complaints before or during menses( like pimples ,backache, white discharge, pain in abdomen,legs etc., irritability,constipation, diarrhea, nausea etc?)Your last two menses dates
16. Sleep:satisfied/disturbed?particular dreams?usual sleeping positon?
17. Appetite: how often,quantity,satisfied?
18. Thirst: how many glasses ?how often?
19. Cravings:salt/sweet/sour /milk/egg/meat/veg/fruit/vinegar etc.
20. Aversion: salt/sweet/sour /milk/egg/meat/veg/fruit/vinegar etc.
21. Intolerant foods if any which might be your favorite or not.
22. How is your sex life?no desire/premature ejaculation/no erection/painful sex?
23. Do you have diabetes/BP/Cholestrol/thyroid(Hypo/Hyper) etc Done any surgey ?.
24. Do you have any skin complaints-itching, warts, rashes,moles discoloration etc.?
25.Your skin type: oily or dry?
26.Do you have any bad habits or addictions? coffee,masturbation, smoking,tobacco, alcohol etc.
27.List out all medicines you have taken till now and its result after taking
28.Any other things which you think it make you unique from others ..
Please attach images of any relevant test reports if any
Email- drthoufeequebhms at gmail.com
♡ drthoufeequebhms 2 months ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.