Homeopathy Forums

Homeopathy Forum



... intended to help you evaluate the advice on this forum.

Gallbladder stone help
Hello doctors! I need some advice. I have been diagnosed with a gall stone. I know that
NatashaC 2015-10-16
2   telescope 3 years ago

2 year old not repeating words
Hello I have a 2 year old who doesn't repeat words he repeats actions like peak a
Am123 2015-10-16
1   telescope 3 years ago

over matsturbation effects
Namaskar sir , Mein bohot suffer kar raha hu.. 8 sal pehle roj 3,4 bar handjob karta tha
Bablu nath 2015-10-16
1   Bablu nath 3 years ago

cough problem
Dear sir I m 30 year male My problem is i have cough with thick yellow mucus comes
Nitesh Kamal 2015-10-16
3   Nishat Parveen 3 years ago

fair skin
im 21 male ... and with time i have lost my face glow can you suggest me any medicine for
bilbard 2015-10-16
no replies yet

Runny Noise and throat sputum
Hello Dr, i am manoj my age is 26 years i have facing a problem from last one year. i
zenevatech 2015-10-16
1   rishimba 3 years ago

sexual disorder (Ed)
salam ..hi am a teacher from Bangladesh. newly married (7 months )in shortly to say I m
trk_y2k 2015-10-07
12   sabkamalik1 3 years ago

need help please : overweight by 50 lbs
I am 50 years old, USA,no children, hysterectomy (2012) because of fibroids. Size 6
kegva 2015-10-15
1   Joe De Livera 3 years ago

Urgent: Remedy for my pet dog
My cocker spaniel aged six years has been diagnosed with cirrhosis and pancreatic
Kamillah 2015-10-07
5   fitness 3 years ago

motor neurons or cerebral palsy
sir, Im Hira from pakistan . i love your effort. sir my daughter is 4 years old but she
hira kazmi 2015-10-16
3   0antivirus0 3 years ago

multiple sclerosis (rrms)
Hi, My daughter is 16 years old and has been diagnosed with MS in Oct 2014. It began with
samarkhan 2015-10-09
2   samarkhan 3 years ago

Son has night terrors
10 year son with night terrors. Auditory and visual hallucinations at night. Comes in
Leahsa 2006-05-22
10   jaikatta 3 years ago

To Antivirus sir......
Sir please tell my health horoscope. My details Name: P.Pradeep DOB: 03-02-1991 Time:
hope1991 2015-10-16
3   0antivirus0 3 years ago

Weakness,General hairloss
Hello,Dear doctors,please look into my case.Am male 21 years,Have general weakness pain
amir0078 2015-10-09
4   amir0078 3 years ago

Itchy Palms
Sir, I am requesting you for my Mother, age is near about 78 years old. She has only
dassanjay44 2015-10-15
1   dassanjay44 3 years ago

Nervousness, anxiety// For Mr Antivrus
Dear Sir, I am 32 years old. Due to hectic professional life over 5 years, I am suffering
Rahul_prakash 2015-10-15
2   0antivirus0 3 years ago

Andrgenic alopecia (mpb) hair fall ,baldness and grey hair
I am suffring from alopecia , hair fall is continued more and more .. And also grey
ayushjames 2015-09-28
12   ayushjames 3 years ago

my penis vein vaisble due to mastrubation few years penis vein vvaisble n no errection no
nsnsns 2015-10-15
no replies yet

plzzzzz help me
I am suffering from Oral Submucous Fibrosis from last 6 months, I stopped eating
montu sharma 2015-10-14
3   gaintrox 3 years ago

help.meee plzz plzz
Plzz help me my skin colour is dark nd lips to facial hair is there nd brk lyk pimples is
sherya 2015-10-14
2   sherya 3 years ago

Need help. My 4 year old daughter has weak eyesight
Hi, my 4-year old daughter has weak eyesight. We noticed the problem first when she
MsJeevan 2015-10-14
5   rishimba 3 years ago

Feeling hot and head sweating
I m 26 years old.....my problem is hot feeling and excessive head sweating.......hair

razib1234 2015-07-26
21   razib1234 3 years ago

Ligament tear
I Have arthritis and my right knee has ligament tear for the past one month came to know
Jhullu 2015-10-15
1   Jhullu 3 years ago

Severe muscular pain in hands and legs
My daughter 20 years old is experiencing severe pain since last 2-3 days. On 10th Oct she
mathewfbd 2015-10-15
1   kadwa 3 years ago