add teenMy son is treated with apis mellifica200 three pillets night and morning once in 15 days.The medicine startd only on 5 days before .He is too much impulsive now a days and may do what ever he can, and the things may terrify us,
When he was 7, 8yrs. I used to give English medicine for his attentiveness. when he become older he refused to take English medicine I used to give homeo medicne since 2009 onwards, As the doctor was our family friend, he used to give me weekly Medicines/ and I was really able to manage him with little bit diffculties and by closely watching him.but when he become 15 yr, he used to join bad groups. but as we had a strong bond in our family whatever he does outside home, he used to share with his siblings, then will say sorry for that , now i wanted to get him place in a school / as he is a bright student in science. I trust in homeo medicine, as this is the time for admission ,pls let me know this apis mellifica will work
[message edited by sharongeorge1996 on Sun, 22 Apr 2012 15:17:42 BST]
[message edited by sharongeorge1996 on Sun, 22 Apr 2012 15:20:06 BST]
sharongeorge1996 on 2012-04-22
Instead of relying on a homeopathic remedy alone you should do a holistic appraisal of your child. Like whether he is addicted to something, he keeps in a bad company, he has been abused or brain washed by someone, what are his hobbies and interest.
You should not give up like this, these things take a long time and you should be patient.
♡ kadwa 9 years ago
The following additional information is required to help your son. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
♡ nawazkhan 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.