severe case of allergies and eczema..plz helpMY 13 yrs old daughter has a severe case of eczema and allergies. i breasfed her for an year. i only stopped breastfeeding her because we got her tested for food allergies and it turned out that she has multiple food allergies along with milk and soy allergy. her doctor said that its not healthy for me to eliminate so many things from my diet so its best for me and her to give up breastfeeding and feed her nutramigen which is especially designed for allergic babies. Her multiple food allergies of a kind not seen yet by so many Allergists. To name a few, she is allergic to wheat, soymilk, cow milk, goat milk, peanuts (and all foods of the legume family), tree nuts, shellfish and other seafoods, chicken, beef, egg, squash, cantaloupe, banana, strawberry, citrus, etc. To be honest, there is very little to feed her.her allergies are so severe that everytime she gets allergic we have to call paramatics. she gets bumps all over her face and body, her voice gets all husky, she has trouble breathing, she scratch till she bleeds and in some cases she pass out for few seconds. For her eczema we use 2.5% hydrocrotosone and alot of aquaphore. i also tried different oils but they dont make any difference. i even bathe her with mostirizure instead of using any soaps for her. we dont use any perfume based products for her. i always have to dress her so that every part of her body is covered otherwise she itches every chance she gets.. i m in a need of desperate help...every piece of advice will be greatly appreciated.
nidaomerkhan on 2006-08-09
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Diabetic or non Diabetic
11. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
15. What exactly is happening ?
16. How do you feel ?
17. How does this affect you ?
18. How does it feel like ?
19. What comes to your mind ?
20. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
21. How did that feel like ?
22. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
23. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
24. current medicine you are taking
25. family back ground
26. qualification of patient
27. Nature of working
28. desire and aversion of food
29. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
30. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
31. Attached here your photographs of the affected area.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♥ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.