Homeopathy Forums

Post LOG ON or REGISTER

sleeplessness
My Father is 65 years old. He is having the problem of sleeplessness.The sleeplessness is

gopal18 2013-02-26

CRF renal failure
hi my wife is on dialysis she is weak and lean ,thin and anemic,this is due to hyper

tasawar333 2013-02-13

Benefit of using q potencies (including 1x,3x,6x) over higher (30, 200, 1M) potencies in Diabetes
I have seen lot many posts regarding diabetes (type 2) where the doctors have prescribed

madnan 2013-02-26

blood sugar
dear friends please suggest best homeopathy medicine for controlling blood sugar my

syed kazim 2013-02-26

I want to be your experiment
I have health problems (not serious, according to analyzes maded) about 9 years for that

BigDilemma 2013-02-26
3   BigDilemma 6 years ago

Lichen Planus
I am having Lichen Planus in the mouth and have difficulty eating and swallowing. Is

aakay 2013-02-26

homepathic medicine and hakeemi medicine
dear all can i take homeopathic medicine and and hakeemi (ayuvadic) medicine for increase

nomejan 2013-02-26

I am overweigth ... Want to loose weight
I am overweigth ... Want to loose weight::: my age is 22 years and height is 5.7 and my

muhammad saaud 2013-02-25
2   muhammad saaud 6 years ago

Cold, Slight fever, headache plz help
sir i m 27 years old my problem is 1. slight fever 2. cold (running nose) 3.

Nitesh Kamal 2013-02-26

Chronic Sinus Problem
Hi, I m suffering from sinus problem since 4 years, symptoms are thin watery discharge

pranshu 2013-02-12
5   pranshu 6 years ago

for query
I am 30 years age, married 2 years back, has no children. On undergoing different tests

asifinsearch 2013-02-25

friends55 2013-02-26

Increase appetite
Hello, I'm posting my sons problem 2nd time about his health. He doesn't eat

Pari786ahmad 2013-02-26

Low testosterone level
Hi,i am ismail,22 years old. I didnt masterbate in my life from my puberty.is it a

Asm ismail 2013-02-26

overthinking/anxiety/weakmind/poor judgement
My parents are both the youngest in their families. My mom is from Punjab and my dad from

DeadThoughts 2013-02-26

Abscessed tooth
My husband has lots of problem in his teeth inspite of good care ad regular visits to

nikkikumar 2013-02-26

Homeopathic Immunisation: interviews with Dr Isaac Golden
Is homeopathic prophylaxis a viable alternative to conventional immunisation procedures?

similitude 2013-02-26

generalized anxiety disorder(GAD)
i am 30 years old male.unmarried. i have bad sleep, anxiety issues. avoid tough

pepsioverdose 2009-08-28
19   DeadThoughts 6 years ago

to increase height
Hi sir, i am 23 year old female with a height of 4.11 wish to add 3 more inches in my

insha fathima 2013-02-25

Erectile Dysfunctioning
i have been suffering from two years a very low errection, even a reverse errection.

sagar52 2008-02-15
4   friends55 6 years ago

Increase appetite for kids
Hello, My son is almost 3. He is soooo skinny doesn't want to eat anything. In one

Pari786ahmad 2013-02-25

Hepatocelluler Carcinoma(HCC)
I wish to inform all that who suffer or have anyone known to suffer from HCC that

nbatta 2006-05-27
45   nbatta 6 years ago

Swelling in right hand scrotum because of perhaps over ejaculation of siemens
Hello Doctor, I am 28 years old and from last sometime , i have a kind of swelling in my

abhirevo 2013-02-25

Help Needed for Hair Loss
I am 36, married since six years. I am experincing hair loss and thining of hairs from

haris76 2013-02-25