Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumsPopular Topics

Homeopathic First Aid for Colds
Homeopathic First Aid for Colds http://simillimum.com/education/first-aid-room/contents/c

Homeopathy International 1 2011-04-18

Homeopathic First Aid for Earaches
Homeopathic First Aid for Earaches http://simillimum.com/education/first-aid-room/content

Homeopathy International 1 2011-04-18

Homeopathic First Aid for Back Injuries
Homeopathic First Aid for Back Injuries http://simillimum.com/education/first-aid-room/co

Homeopathy International 1 2011-04-18

Jewish Intactivist Rabbis - A Case for Bris without Milah
'I believe circumcision is a major mistake...The code of the Jewish law is called '

Homeopathy International 1 2011-04-18

Homeopathy International 1 2011-04-18

Homeopathy and my Research work
The body owns a regulatory system that keeps body temperature within a close range. The ce

muntadev2in 2010-06-11
2   muntadev2in 7 years ago

High Blood Pressure
my age is 46, I have my blood pressure 100/150 since long. I m not using any medicine for

saboor7 2011-04-15

tmj need help asap
need reccomendations. please anyone comment on my previous post titled Serious Issues, Nee

ktj1010 2011-03-29
1   brisbanehomoeopath 7 years ago

Dr.Nawaz please help me find a cure of my problem
Hi doc, I am 27 years,5 feet 11 inches tall,weight 69 kgs ,been married for 2 years.. I

Sumit2011 2011-04-17
1   nawazkhan 7 years ago

Anxiety, Headaches, Nausea Symptoms
For the last two years, my wife has had terrible pulsing headaches on the left side of her

jackaloopt 2011-04-18
1   nawazkhan 7 years ago

Warts on face
Hi dr I have hard warts on my face and they are growing all over please suggest some medic

Micvin 2011-04-17
1   nawazkhan 7 years ago

masturbation problem
My age is around 22 years.I am suffering from serious MASTURBATION PROBLEM.I have been mas

Sansitive 2011-04-17

Rash on toddler?
Hello! My poor two year old son has a rash. Three weeks ago he threw up once and had a fe

StarrySkyMom 2011-04-16
2   StarrySkyMom 7 years ago

Remedy for a proving of Sulphur 6x
I took aproximately 20 Sulphur 6x pills thinking it would help allergies to pollen. I took

lynnletourneau 2011-04-16
3   brisbanehomoeopath 7 years ago

trying to get 30c sulphur to work for colon
I am having stool that is in balls (bits and pices) I took sulphur 1LM and then 2LM, it w

openeye5 2011-04-17
1   brisbanehomoeopath 7 years ago

Homemade poison oak remedy?
My children keep getting into the poison oak. Plantain tea topically helps. But I want to

lajaw 2011-04-17

IBS with diarrhea, soft stool, gas and other abdominal upset
Salam ,,, im suffering from IBS problem for last 10-12 years. loose/soft stool, gas in ab

kazim1412 2011-04-17
4   kazim1412 7 years ago

Depersonalization, Bleeding Gums, Visual Snow, Migrains
Self-Analysis - Sunday April 17th, 2011. I used to be extremely active, a compulsive exerc

zenumasu 2011-04-17

Kadwa's Clinic Diary 2
i experienced some problems in posting all 900+ cases at one thread. So i have created one

kadwa 2011-04-17

lower back pian with piles
hello doctors, kindly help me in getting rid of my lower back pain. here is my case...

rajahindustani 2011-03-26

Panic attacks, anxiety and quitting smoking
Hello I have been seeing a homeopath who had prescribed camphora to help me with my anxie

emmjay 2011-04-16

Hair Shedding and feels "prickly" at roots
1. Each symptom in as much detail as possible. -- Scalp/ Hair feel 'abnormal'. No

now123 2011-04-17
3   now123 7 years ago

An Overview of Positive Homeopathy Research and Surveys

Homeopathy International 1 2011-04-17
1   Homeopathy International 1 7 years ago

proof for a skeptic?
my education in science leads me to deny homeopathy's effectiveness, though my friend

wanting 2011-01-23
10   Homeopathy International 1 7 years ago

proof that homeopathy works
hello,i dont believe homeopathy works. i believe this because all double blind clinical tr

john12345 2004-08-22
4   Homeopathy International 1 7 years ago

french nobel prize winning virologist accepts scientificity of homeopathy
Dr. Luc Montagnier, the French virologist who won the Nobel Prize in 2008 for discovering

pcthahir 2011-02-02
2   Homeopathy International 1 7 years ago

Homeopathy needs refining to its essentials
Having benefitted from homeopathy a few times, by looking up my symptoms in a book of reme

Philip L 2002-08-03
25   Homeopathy International 1 7 years ago

how do you answer people who say homeopathy is a scam
on another discussion forum i said homeopathy helps me. someone wrote this ''Und

homeopathyfordogs 2011-01-06
3   Homeopathy International 1 7 years ago

Homeopathy: the scientific proofs of efficacy

Homeopathy International 1 2011-04-17

Facts about Homeopathy and other CAM Therapies

Homeopathy International 1 2011-04-17

Homeopathic Medicine: Europe's #1 Medical Alternative by Dana Ullman, MPH

Homeopathy International 1 2011-04-17

Circumcision 'vs Natural Childbirth, Holistic Parenting, and Alternative Medicine
* International Groups Call to Abolish Circumcision Worldwide. * The Whole Baby Revolutio

Homeopathy International 1 2011-04-17

Forget fur; what about banning circumcision? By Michael Mooney
___________________________________________________________________ * Introducing Medical

Homeopathy International 1 2011-04-17

* The Influence of Intactivist Jews in Israel *
* The Influence of Intactivist Jews in Israel * The Israeli Society to Abolish Genital

Homeopathy International 1 2011-04-17

Homeopathy International 1 2011-04-17

Please help Joe De Livera (Follicular Cyst)
Hello Dr. Joe De Livera I would be very happy if you can throw some light in our case. I

homeo_patient 2011-04-15

Please help, suffering from Secondary Amenorrhea and infertility.
I am 29 yrs. old, female married and have a 3yr. old son. I missed my period in April, 201

purples22s 2011-04-11
3   nawazkhan 7 years ago

aggravation by homeopathic mrdicines
i have taken a lot of homeopathic medicine for prostatitis but failed my condition got wor

faheem_bhat41 2011-04-16

Skin Eruptions
My 15 year old niece developed red, itchy eruptions on her body about a month and a half a

nirml_vats2003 2011-04-16
3   nirml_vats2003 7 years ago

Help needed
Hello Sir, I am female aged 37years. Thin and fragile. My weight is around 47kgs. Complex

nospam 2011-04-16
1   nawazkhan 7 years ago

dillsandhu
i have night emission....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me 1. Name dill 2. Age 26 3. Sex Ma

dillsandhu 2011-03-05
5   dillsandhu 7 years ago

Bells Palsy - left side 68 years old women
Hello to all homeopath doctors I have grandmother that has Bell's palsy. I will answ

sejhali 2011-04-08
11   sejhali 7 years ago

Low count with sluggish motality
hi, i'm 39 years old married guy. its been 4 years now since i got married and no chi

yourjam 2011-04-16

mr. joe
Thank u Mr.Joe, dry or wet version ? Can i take it with nat phos 6x for wt loss?

sonam47 2011-04-16

Low Body temperature
I m 50 years old and suffering from low body temperature. I m feeling very sluggish mind,

imix60 2011-04-16
2   imix60 7 years ago

need beard..
i am 24 years old...still i dont have any single beard...i want medicine for getting beard

jashith suliman 2011-04-16

Breathing problem
I had a surgery for sinus 2 yrs back and problem is almost resolved. But from last few da

Ashwani 2011-04-15

Psychotic Depression For 6 years - Desperate Please help
I am married 33 years old with fair complextion. I have one daughter 4 years old. I have l

dkmonga 2005-12-10

choking sensation
could the allopathic asthma medication hav caused gerd since i had no previos history of e

santa7 2011-04-15

fistula in ano-please help me doctor
iam suffering with fistula.external track is closed.but internal track is opening.iam usin

kichukiran18 2011-04-16

Increse height
Hi sir! i am 25 years old and 5.5'ft in height. i need to increase my height into 5.

Aruna liyanage 2011-04-16

Dear Dr. Nawaz:
I am new to this forum and sought advice on chronic illness. BrisbaneHomeopath has suggest

antied77 2011-04-15
1   nawazkhan 7 years ago

Homeo contraceptive pills
Please inform me if there is any contraceptive pill to avoid pregnancy.

papan31 2011-04-12
3   brisbanehomoeopath 7 years ago

Looking for the appropriate remedy..
Hi My sweet dog Moon was diagnosed as having nasal carcinoma. One of the symptoms is that

MoonsMom 2011-03-28
21   brisbanehomoeopath 7 years ago

Squint in the left eye
My 14 yr old daughter was operated for alternating squint in both eyes 7 yrs . Since last

sonam47 2011-04-15

puss in mouth
hi its been few days i have puss in my back off mouth like all the way in back in between

imran655 2011-04-15

Pituitary / Hormones Concern
Hello, I'm writing in hope to get some help with my condition. I'm 36 years old

artsy 2011-04-12
4   artsy 7 years ago

ocd
Hate the term OCD. Don't want to identify with something wrong with me. This upsets

Felicia 2011-04-13
4   Felicia 7 years ago

Strep Throat - 3 year old
Hello, I would like to know if there is any remedy for strep throat. My 3 year old got it

shahuja 2011-04-14
1   brisbanehomoeopath 7 years ago

Homeopathic remedy for severe dehydration
I work long hours in a very hot environment, in the sun and very hard manual labor. Is th

jimmyc 2011-04-14
1   brisbanehomoeopath 7 years ago

symptoms following fright in 4 year old
My son is 4 years old and he had a fright about 7 months ago after which he developed some

eurostar 2011-04-08
4   brisbanehomoeopath 7 years ago

not working as in the past
Hello, Thanks.... I have had good results with symp. 1LM in the past but only for short

openeye5 2011-04-13
3   brisbanehomoeopath 7 years ago

0versensitive and overeating help
i have problems with eating the wrong foods,i can eat and eat,i look forward to eating jun

sunnyj 2011-04-14

ACL complete tear
Dear doctor, I met with an accident 3 months back, after one month my left knee started p

surya pavan 2011-04-14

lips crack around (upper and lower)
Hi, Name : santosh Gupta Age : 41 yr Sex : Male Problem: lips crack in all whether. It is

santo_gupta 2011-04-14
1   yogeshrajurkar 7 years ago

What kind of food should I avoid to reduce cholesterol
hey friends, I have recently diagnosed with the heart diseases so my doctor has advise m

bailavis 2011-04-14

heaviness in head
Dear doctors, kindly provide inputs on my problem that I have been facing for over a month

nonu711 2011-04-13

Rethinking Medcation
My child was precribed Seroquel as a first medication for depression. I am looking for ano

ebonyroot 2011-04-13

wheezing in 8 month old
My son is 8 1/2 month old and from last 2 months he is having cold and cough on and off .h

sfreya 2011-04-13

for: dr. joe =)
Dear Dr. Joe De Livera, I come to these forums a lot, although I am not very good at homeo

tomoyo1 2011-04-04